Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Beenie...you suck.

  1. #1
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884

    Beenie...you suck.

    Beenie aint worth the dam price of admission anymore, JR. Gong showed his rass up big time. this weekend at the BVI Music Fest..not even the yardie them showed him love. The second year in a row he came and give a wacked out performance and begging the crowd for round of applause 4 times and it get any yet And he was last on the show and the crowd started to thin out when he went on...shame on you.

  2. #2
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Beenie aint worth the dam price of admission anymore, JR. Gong showed his rass up big time. this weekend at the BVI Music Fest..not even the yardie them showed him love. The second year in a row he came and give a wacked out performance and begging the crowd for round of applause 4 times and it get any yet And he was last on the show and the crowd started to thin out when he went on...shame on you.
    Yuh tink maybe dais why?? d people muhbe was tyad?? Beenie iz ah boss..But he need a lil revival though. I have faith. He'll bounce back again. He always does.

  3. #3
    CQ83...Rasta P83... ItalDawta83's Avatar ItalDawta83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    babylon
    Posts
    2,206
    Credits
    1,013,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Beenie aint worth the dam price of admission anymore, JR. Gong showed his rass up big time. this weekend at the BVI Music Fest..not even the yardie them showed him love. The second year in a row he came and give a wacked out performance and begging the crowd for round of applause 4 times and it get any yet And he was last on the show and the crowd started to thin out when he went on...shame on you.
    Well I wouldn't expect anything better than that. The man has not one humble bone in his body. Sooner or later all the fackery Betweenie Man does practice will come back to him. Recently I watched Mr.Perfects Giddimani concert where he performed and the way he spoke to the band was sickening. His success has gotten to his head and he no longer has any respect for anyone, so it seems.

  4. #4
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    Well I wouldn't expect anything better than that. The man has not one humble bone in his body. Sooner or later all the fackery Betweenie Man does practice will come back to him. Recently I watched Mr.Perfects Giddimani concert where he performed and the way he spoke to the band was sickening. His success has gotten to his head and he no longer has any respect for anyone, so it seems.
    oh fuh realz...ah never saw him in dat light.. Just saw him as a talented artist and a fun loving talkshit, down to earth type ah guy....but u never knwo whats behind d "artist". Wooow...what make u say he nuh humble gyurl??

    Ah guess it have "many moods of Moses"

  5. #5
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Yuh tink maybe dais why?? d people muhbe was tyad?? Beenie iz ah boss..But he need a lil revival though. I have faith. He'll bounce back again. He always does.
    Trust me people would be willing to stay on even after him if there was someone else, he came on at 2 am, but about 10 minutes into his ################ry they start to abandon him, it was better they had put Gong on last. He find all kinda fault with the mic, he cuss out his Engineer and ask him if he bring him here to look pan a nex man work, then the lighting went out on his A$$ for a 2 minute period..lol and he bawling for light and we could still hear him cause sound was working...

  6. #6
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Trust me people would be willing to stay on even after him if there was someone else, he came on at 2 am, but about 10 minutes into his ################ry they start to abandon him, it was better they had put Gong on last. He find all kinda fault with the mic, he cuss out his Engineer and ask him if he bring him here to look pan a nex man work, then the lighting went out on his A$$ for a 2 minute period..lol and he bawling for light and we could still hear him cause sound was working...
    So Beenie's performance got sabotaged by Small Island equipment. Did he get to sing "Whine Gyal" ?

  7. #7
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    So Beenie's performance got sabotaged by Small Island equipment. Did he get to sing "Whine Gyal" ?
    Don't even try that, they always use top of the line sound system, this one was out of Trinidad. Plus Gong had no complaints

  8. #8
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Don't even try that, they always use top of the line sound system, this one was out of Trinidad. Plus Gong had no complaints
    Well that explains it all

    The sound overheated before Beenie performed

  9. #9
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Don't even try that, they always use top of the line sound system, this one was out of Trinidad. Plus Gong had no complaints
    did the lights go out during Gongs set also?

  10. #10
    CQ83...Rasta P83... ItalDawta83's Avatar ItalDawta83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    babylon
    Posts
    2,206
    Credits
    1,013,293
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    oh fuh realz...ah never saw him in dat light.. Just saw him as a talented artist and a fun loving talkshit, down to earth type ah guy....but u never knwo whats behind d "artist". Wooow...what make u say he nuh humble gyurl??

    Ah guess it have "many moods of Moses"
    LOL, you never lied about the many moods of Moses. I didn't quite want to believe he was like that, but I got to see it for myself. He just needs to humble himself just a bit. The biggest example was the way he spoke to the band, like they were a bunch of idiots, just absolutely no respect. It was kind of appalling. Not just that, but all the bragging. It got overbearing after awhile.

  11. #11
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    LOL, you never lied about the many moods of Moses. I didn't quite want to believe he was like that, but I got to see it for myself. He just needs to humble himself just a bit. The biggest example was the way he spoke to the band, like they were a bunch of idiots, just absolutely no respect. It was kind of appalling. Not just that, but all the bragging. It got overbearing after awhile.
    beenieman in person is a real passyhole but his music is good

  12. #12
    CQ83...Rasta P83... ItalDawta83's Avatar ItalDawta83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    babylon
    Posts
    2,206
    Credits
    1,013,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    beenieman in person is a real passyhole but his music is good
    That pretty much sums it up. I don't really think his attitude will improve until people start to openly dis him. Guess thats when the reality check will happen.

  13. #13
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    That pretty much sums it up. I don't really think his attitude will improve until people start to openly dis him. Guess thats when the reality check will happen.
    People does openly diss Machel rite thru and he doan change not one ting! Dem man dem rell sure ah deyself...dais y. DEY ENT CATER.

  14. #14
    CQ83...Rasta P83... ItalDawta83's Avatar ItalDawta83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    babylon
    Posts
    2,206
    Credits
    1,013,293
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    People does openly diss Machel rite thru and he doan change not one ting! Dem man dem rell sure ah deyself...dais y. DEY ENT CATER.
    If again!! Cause they always gonna have they fans no matter what kinda fackery they get into.

  15. #15
    STREETS R WATCHIN Predator01's Avatar Predator01 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,119
    Credits
    1,050,228
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Yuh tink maybe dais why?? d people muhbe was tyad?? Beenie iz ah boss..But he need a lil revival though. I have faith. He'll bounce back again. He always does.
    aint no body badder than him other people just have hot songs right now theres a big difference when u r probrably the best entertainer to ever do dancehall.some people to flighty and have no respect for longevity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •