Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beenie...you suck.

Credits

Beenie...you suck.

Beenie aint worth the dam price of admission anymore, JR. Gong showed his rass up big time. this weekend at the BVI Music Fest..not even the yardie them showed him love. The second year in a row he came and give a wacked out performance and begging the crowd for round of applause 4 times and it get any yet And he was last on the show and the crowd started to thin out when he went on...shame on you.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Beenie aint worth the dam price of admission anymore, JR. Gong showed his rass up big time. this weekend at the BVI Music Fest..not even the yardie them showed him love. The second year in a row he came and give a wacked out performance and begging the crowd for round of applause 4 times and it get any yet And he was last on the show and the crowd started to thin out when he went on...shame on you.
    Yuh tink maybe dais why?? d people muhbe was tyad?? Beenie iz ah boss..But he need a lil revival though. I have faith. He'll bounce back again. He always does.

Credits
    Well I wouldn't expect anything better than that. The man has not one humble bone in his body. Sooner or later all the fackery Betweenie Man does practice will come back to him. Recently I watched Mr.Perfects Giddimani concert where he performed and the way he spoke to the band was sickening. His success has gotten to his head and he no longer has any respect for anyone, so it seems.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    Well I wouldn't expect anything better than that. The man has not one humble bone in his body. Sooner or later all the fackery Betweenie Man does practice will come back to him. Recently I watched Mr.Perfects Giddimani concert where he performed and the way he spoke to the band was sickening. His success has gotten to his head and he no longer has any respect for anyone, so it seems.
    oh fuh realz...ah never saw him in dat light.. Just saw him as a talented artist and a fun loving talkshit, down to earth type ah guy....but u never knwo whats behind d "artist". Wooow...what make u say he nuh humble gyurl??

Ah guess it have "many moods of Moses"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Yuh tink maybe dais why?? d people muhbe was tyad?? Beenie iz ah boss..But he need a lil revival though. I have faith. He'll bounce back again. He always does.
    Trust me people would be willing to stay on even after him if there was someone else, he came on at 2 am, but about 10 minutes into his ################ry they start to abandon him, it was better they had put Gong on last. He find all kinda fault with the mic, he cuss out his Engineer and ask him if he bring him here to look pan a nex man work, then the lighting went out on his A$$ for a 2 minute period..lol and he bawling for light and we could still hear him cause sound was working...

Credits
    Trust me people would be willing to stay on even after him if there was someone else, he came on at 2 am, but about 10 minutes into his ################ry they start to abandon him, it was better they had put Gong on last. He find all kinda fault with the mic, he cuss out his Engineer and ask him if he bring him here to look pan a nex man work, then the lighting went out on his A$$ for a 2 minute period..lol and he bawling for light and we could still hear him cause sound was working...
    So Beenie's performance got sabotaged by Small Island equipment. Did he get to sing "Whine Gyal" ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
    So Beenie's performance got sabotaged by Small Island equipment. Did he get to sing "Whine Gyal" ?
    Don't even try that, they always use top of the line sound system, this one was out of Trinidad. Plus Gong had no complaints

Credits
    Don't even try that, they always use top of the line sound system, this one was out of Trinidad. Plus Gong had no complaints
    Well that explains it all

The sound overheated before Beenie performed

Credits
    did the lights go out during Gongs set also?

Credits
    oh fuh realz...ah never saw him in dat light.. Just saw him as a talented artist and a fun loving talkshit, down to earth type ah guy....but u never knwo whats behind d "artist". Wooow...what make u say he nuh humble gyurl??

Ah guess it have "many moods of Moses"
    LOL, you never lied about the many moods of Moses. I didn't quite want to believe he was like that, but I got to see it for myself. He just needs to humble himself just a bit. The biggest example was the way he spoke to the band, like they were a bunch of idiots, just absolutely no respect. It was kind of appalling. Not just that, but all the bragging. It got overbearing after awhile.

Credits
    LOL, you never lied about the many moods of Moses. I didn't quite want to believe he was like that, but I got to see it for myself. He just needs to humble himself just a bit. The biggest example was the way he spoke to the band, like they were a bunch of idiots, just absolutely no respect. It was kind of appalling. Not just that, but all the bragging. It got overbearing after awhile.
    beenieman in person is a real passyhole but his music is good

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    beenieman in person is a real passyhole but his music is good
    That pretty much sums it up. I don't really think his attitude will improve until people start to openly dis him. Guess thats when the reality check will happen.

Credits
    That pretty much sums it up. I don't really think his attitude will improve until people start to openly dis him. Guess thats when the reality check will happen.
    People does openly diss Machel rite thru and he doan change not one ting! Dem man dem rell sure ah deyself...dais y. DEY ENT CATER.

Credits
    People does openly diss Machel rite thru and he doan change not one ting! Dem man dem rell sure ah deyself...dais y. DEY ENT CATER.
    If again!! Cause they always gonna have they fans no matter what kinda fackery they get into.

Credits
    aint no body badder than him other people just have hot songs right now theres a big difference when u r probrably the best entertainer to ever do dancehall.some people to flighty and have no respect for longevity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast