Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Beenie Man, Buju and Tauus Riley One love concert

  1. #1
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520

    Beenie Man, Buju and Tauus Riley One love concert


  2. #2
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    I seen Buju back in July, he put on a good show... I have not seen Beenie in concert yet though.. Hopefully when he comes back to Toronto
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  3. #3
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    I seen Buju back in July, he put on a good show... I have not seen Beenie in concert yet though.. Hopefully when he comes back to Toronto
    Beenie performed for more than 1hr and ran over his time, making buju time short..

    was a good vibe

    taurus riley was heavy..voice sounded well and stage performace was good..just that people nuh too know de tunes dem...yet

  4. #4
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    Beenie performed for more than 1hr and ran over his time, making buju time short..

    was a good vibe

    taurus riley was heavy..voice sounded well and stage performace was good..just that people nuh too know de tunes dem...yet
    I hate when that happens at a concert
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  5. #5
    Registered User BRIAN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    TORONTO
    Posts
    1,984
    Credits
    202,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    Beenie performed for more than 1hr and ran over his time, making buju time short..

    was a good vibe

    taurus riley was heavy..voice sounded well and stage performace was good..just that people nuh too know de tunes dem...yet

    Hopefully, at least "She's Royal", "Beware",and "Stay with you" reach your city soon. They're blowing up elsewhere.

  6. #6
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN View Post
    Hopefully, at least "She's Royal", "Beware",and "Stay with you" reach your city soon. They're blowing up elsewhere.
    all nice but thats my song

    thnx hype for makin me kick myself for not going this year
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •