Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bee stunk her noonsky and I pay the price..Vex.

(((Natural creation))) Essential Flower's Avatar Essential Flower is offline
    Credits

Bee stunk her noonsky and I pay the price..Vex.

I don`t know what was the bee intention when it end up into my neighbor`s 25 yrs old daughter`s bedroom just as she was about to put some clothes on and stung her "Jewel" today. The thing is...I end up in shite as well.
    The short of it...I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard screams. Looked out the window,,,it was coming from next door sooo...I rushed over cos only she was at home. Met the gyul beating the daylights outta she somethin`. The price I pay for farseness is that, I forget I was in my birthsuit. Thanks to she brother for the alert when he came out...looked at me an say " Women like you should be locked away in prison for carryin` around such weapons". Then I looked at myself and get the picture. I left the house instantly, went home, throw on some clothes and never left the house for the rest of the day.

Steupsssssssssssss!!!! The price yo pay sometimes for farseness.
    Last edited by Essential Flower; 04-29-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by essence View Post
    I don`t know what was the bee intention when it end up into my neighbor`s 25 yrs old daughter`s bedroom just as she was about to put some clothes on and stunk her "Jewel" today. The thing is...I end up in shite as well.
    The short of it...I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard screams. Looked out the window,,,it was coming from next door sooo...I rushed over cos only she was at home. Met the gyul beating the daylights outta she somethin`. The price I pay for farseness is that, I forget I was in my birthsuit. Thanks to she brother for the alert when he came out...looked at me an say " Women like you should be locked away in prison for carryin` around such weapons". Then I looked at myself and get the picture. I left the house instantly, went home, throw on some clothes and never left the house for the rest of the day.

Steupsssssssssssss!!!! The price yo pay sometimes for farseness.

Well all I gather is that maybe u meant STUNG and not STUNK. Ammm, still don't see how u can leave the house naked either.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    Well all I gather is that maybe u meant STUNG and not STUNK. Ammm, still don't see how u can leave the house naked either.
    OOPS! Typo... Thanks for checking. Was in such a rush to get some work done.

I had just gotten out of the shower as well after a hard day on the JOB when it happen. Hearing the gyul screaming she head off...I just head straight on out the door. I felt so bad exposing all my glory. Never me again. They could scream and I ain` even hear.
    Last edited by Essential Flower; 04-29-2007 at 09:07 PM.

sharkie
    OOPS! Typo... Thanks for checking. Was in such a rush to get some work done.

I had just gotten out of the shower as well after a hard day on the JOB when it happen. Hearing the gyul screaming she head off...I just head straight on out the door. I felt so bad exposing all my glory. Never me again. They could scream and I ain` even hear.
    so yuh doh have yuh towel in yuh bathroom? ain't no way i runnin outside nekked.

Credits
    this thread is worthless without pics

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    so yuh doh have yuh towel in yuh bathroom? ain't no way i runnin outside nekked.
    I had already dried off an was about to apply some lotion when de dyam gyul mek me disgrace meself. One ah dem situation when yo hear ppl bawl out like they are being murdered then yo just(without thinking) rush to aid them. Yep! dats what I did.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    this thread is worthless without pics
    . You first and ensure everything is intact. No photo shop eh.

elq
    Credits
    dis shyte only happens in movies

we don't believe you
    you need more ppl

Credits
    . You first and ensure everything is intact. No photo shop eh.
    my email inbox still empty

stop slackin

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    dis shyte only happens in movies

we don't believe you
    you need more ppl
    It sure happened in real life. No sweat for not believing..You were not there.

The JaMô
    I had already dried off an was about to apply some lotion when de dyam gyul mek me disgrace meself. One ah dem situation when yo hear ppl bawl out like they are being murdered then yo just(without thinking) rush to aid them. Yep! dats what I did.
    You run out stone naked and no choppy in yuh hand?! No man... u nah a real vincy... lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    my email inbox still empty

stop slackin
    Jus` behave eh!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaMô View Post
    You run out stone naked and no choppy in yuh hand?! No man... u nah a real vincy... lol
    yuh seeit!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaMô View Post
    Lawd fadda. JAMZZZZ dahlin` how yo do ova de pond? Gyul like I am a thoughless Vincy. Vincies like to keep dem tings unda dey bed but me ain have any unda dey.

Credits
    Jus` behave eh!
    I'm not the one sitting on top of an anaconda I just own one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast