Thread: Because we have a black president now

smallaxe

Because we have a black president now

does dat mean iz ok to pm my little brother's piggy to the imix woman and dem? Is piggy pm ing a new trend? When did dat shit seem like a good idea, even if u have a big wood ? Iz jus a questions. lol

When yuh get so tusty yuh feel like yuh throat parched

Quote Originally Posted by smallaxe View Post
    does dat mean iz ok to pm my little brother's piggy to the imix woman and dem? Is piggy pm ing a new trend? When did dat shit seem like a good idea, even if u have a big wood ? Iz jus a questions. lol
    What type of question is this? You should not be taking pictures of your relative's genitalia!

I know is joke but still.

(You are right- I don't know when people began to think that something like that was a good idea)

smallaxe
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    What type of question is this? You should not be taking pictures of your relative's genitalia!

I know is joke but still.

(You are right- I don't know when people began to think that something like that was a good idea)
    Dem say de man take a pic of his lil bro piggy and was pm ing it. I only show my piggy in person. I am not an internet piggy show er. (In my best pledge voice.) PSA Young boys please dont go throwing ur piggy around on the internet.

smallaxe
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime HD View Post
    When yuh get so tusty yuh feel like yuh throat parched
    u wrong 4 dat.

Quote Originally Posted by smallaxe View Post
    I show my piggy in person. I am not an internet piggy show er. (In my best pledge voice.) PSA Young boys please dont go throwing ur piggy around on the internet.
    Yes. Unless they want some gay males to find the photos and use them in their uhh "private time."

smallaxe
    Yes. Unless they want some gay males to find the photos and use them in their uhh "private time."
    lol for real sick but true

wheyyyyyyyyyyy yuh well vicey i din think u had it in yuh :