Thread: Bebespice...

Credits

Bebespice...

Where you been mama?? I've missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    I'm so ashame of myself right now. I've been a really, really bad girl. Not keeping up with me friends and thing. I've been around and I've been pretty good. I really love that color in your hair. What color is it? How about yourself? how have you been? how is school and work?

Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    Where you been mama?? I've missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bebespice
    I'm so ashame of myself right now. I've been a really, really bad girl. Not keeping up with me friends and thing. I've been around and I've been pretty good. I really love that color in your hair. What color is it? How about yourself? how have you been? how is school and work?
    Oh, ok. I thought you went to top model or something and didn't tell nobody! Glad to hear you're good though.

Thanks for the compliment. The color is honey blonde (although it doesn't look like that in the pic.) I'm just here chillin. School is good, work is good. We gotta link when I come down for Thanksgiving!!!!

Credits
    Doesn't look anythin like blond. Look like some kind of red/brown. It hot. Sounds good, just give me a call and I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    Oh, ok. I thought you went to top model or something and didn't tell nobody! Glad to hear you're good though.

Thanks for the compliment. The color is honey blonde (although it doesn't look like that in the pic.) I'm just here chillin. School is good, work is good. We gotta link when I come down for Thanksgiving!!!!