Thread: Beautiful women who aren't kept up *pukes*

Credits

Beautiful women who aren't kept up *pukes*

Dog if a gal looks good and working she suppose to look good all the fuking time... I couldn't believe today I went in a store, saw this chick who was looking good.. Tall, white, beautiful, slim, confident posture, walk sexy etc So I went up to pay for the lil sitten mi buy, and to my surprise the gal nails nuh proper .. Some aren't fully polished, some orange, blue ..i'm like WTF ? Turn me offfffffffff big time.. her fingers were nice and long too.. I'm thinking does this gal really have a man ? If she was my gal she couldn't leave the yard so ... She was all into me at first, making some small talks being overly friendly and the moment I saw her fuked up fingers she notice my attitude change and shut up .. Mek mi pay and leave this rassclat place fast ... My gal dem know dem haffi bloodclat inna tip-top shape at all fuking times...
    Last edited by RudiGagaFierce; 03-17-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Credits
    I'm the only #################### who believe women should always be fresh ? Even when we sexing ? big up Jay-z, another real ####################...

I still can't believe the fuking gal never had her nails done ..No sah... ruined me fantasy.