Thread: Beating Children?

Credits

Beating Children?

First anyone get a good cut ass especially for those that grew up in de caribbean...from parents or school teacher...i sure got mines both at home and in school..

Second what is allyuh opinion on hitting your child ..should boys get more of a beating than girls when they do something wrong..

Third what is your opinion if you have a child that live with a step-parent that hit your child and you don't discipline your child by hitting them.
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Yes ah get meh a$$ buss

Yes ah buss meh childrens A$$

Yes if we are in agreement with our discliple stragedy ....

keep the cycle of abuse

Credits
    I don't have any kids but if I did they would sure get it when they mess up. That's what's wrong with these ignorant little knuckleheads, nobody disciplined them when they were younger.

Credits
    I believe in licks, licks and more licks. I grow up getting licks if I stepped out of line, which wasn't often. I have a daughter and if she gets out of line she will get licks too. Not with a belt or switch like I did but with my hand. I can't even remember when was the last time I even had to hit her. If you start from young, you will realize that the older they get, the less licks you have to share.

By the time my mother had my sister, she stop giving licks. Needless to say my sister wasn't a little angel like me.:angel1 She used to give my muddah tundah. And I always tell my mother if she woulda get licks, she woulda been different.
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 12-17-2002 at 01:50 PM.

Credits
    geh tie up them lil kids now ah days know to much yuh cut tail in america these days them flickers wah call dryfuss or dyfuss wah ever the name is

Credits
    Well sorry to say that the way the laws stay up here ..your child can take you to court or have u arrested for hitting them...well we all know a good lash for doing something wrong and abuse...and doh approve of that especially a girl..
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    well i say talk dey kids first. den if dey do it again give dem two lashes!!!!!

Credits
    If you looked cut ass up in the dictionary there would be a picture of me running from the belt.

Credits
    Sokah and that's why you grew up to be such a decent and respectful person right...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    I salute the three L L L licks,likks,and mo lyckkks,If it was good enough fuh me is good enough fuh u....come to think of it!!! Likkks sharin at 4pm who want?:p