Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RedBlackNWhite

Thread: Beach Jouvert Thread Lockoff

  1. #1
    Banned RedBlackNWhite is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Farin =(
    Posts
    3,057
    Credits
    1,225,400

    Question Beach Jouvert Thread Lockoff

    Why?
    Juan Dan likes this.

  2. #2
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    el oh el

  3. #3
    Banned RedBlackNWhite is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Farin =(
    Posts
    3,057
    Credits
    1,225,400
    this is all your doing...








    el o el

  4. #4
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    yeah they cant stand me

    now you know why nobody wants me on their website
    gotta ban myself at times

  5. #5
    Registered User Namey Namey is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    952
    Credits
    6,149,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    yeah they cant stand me

    now you know why nobody wants me on their website
    gotta ban myself at times
    You, swaggarefic, and Otpi must be related.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

  6. #6
    Registered User Namey Namey is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    952
    Credits
    6,149,890
    Originally posted by Jigga Boozy

    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    are you trying to convince me, you or the whole of himix that you werent attempting to flirt?[/B]
    that it was sarcasm?
    el oh el

    so what if you like pretty hair
    so fukkin what, 80% of blak men do

    a tred was made yesterday by swaggarific I think asking bout blacknesss n beauty

    it flopped though, yet the fact remains
    yall full a shit and LIE
    p.s.

    when you LOVE you show it

    you have a preference yet dont discriminate sounds like "my wife/ten baby madda is wite and or very very light skin"

    yet thats what LOVE is sir
    she is not fat, her weight fit har
    and thats why so much a onu blacks single and fukkin
    and thats why me seh wite people
    yet definately its obvious why SOOOOOOOOOO MANY a onu pretend happiness through hurting onu women
    let me try very hard to decipher what you typed

    If anyone on IMIX thought that was flirting, well I don't even know what to say. I'm sure Mrs vega didn't think it was.

    Yes I do prefer dark skinned women, however I'll accept love no matter the color. You on the other hand, weren't just looking for love you were looking for a white woman to love, that's the difference. Don't mix me up with any of those black men you speak of.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

  7. #7
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Namey Namey View Post
    Originally posted by Jigga Boozy



    let me try very hard to decipher what you typed

    If anyone on IMIX thought that was flirting, well I don't even know what to say. I'm sure Mrs vega didn't think it was.

    Yes I do prefer dark skinned women, however I'll accept love no matter the color. You on the other hand, weren't just looking for love you were looking for a white woman to love, that's the difference. Don't mix me up with any of those black men you speak of.
    no need to try to decipher
    I say just keep fukkin and have fun
    yall fake blak sopreemaciss are amusing
    really
    and very happy I am with my wite woman
    hope you are happy with the women you claim to love
    they surely need some
    hence I dont even type like dat anymore cause the vast majority a onu a idiat
    hence keep on fukkin and have fun mr/mrs names of many names

  8. #8
    Registered User Namey Namey is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    952
    Credits
    6,149,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    no need to try to decipher
    I say just keep fukkin and have fun
    yall fake blak sopreemaciss are amusing
    really
    and very happy I am with my wite woman
    hope you are happy with the women you claim to love
    they surely need some
    hence I dont even type like dat anymore cause the vast majority a onu a idiat
    hence keep on fukkin and have fun mr/mrs names of many names
    Yes we get it she's white, what an accomplishment. I propose a toast to you sir for achieving your goal.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

  9. #9
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Namey Namey View Post
    Yes we get it she's white, what an accomplishment. I propose a toast to you sir for achieving your goal.
    so when do you plan to give your life to a black woman as cristians give their life to de lard?
    as in treating her like a queen etc?
    me can bet yuh fuk bout 10 gal for the year and 8 a dem light skinned and two a dem wite
    love has no color, weight nor good hair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •