Bea

Check ur email

*hug*

Credits

Re: Bea

Originally posted by Sweetie
    Check ur email

*hug*
    thanks, but I can't open it yet like this computer doh have flash..thanks for the thought

Credits
    African Violet

Credits

Re: Re: Bea

Originally posted by QueenBea
    thanks, but I can't open it yet like this computer doh have flash..thanks for the thought
    yuh need to get to a comp with flash to see it..lol

hit me on de pm when u ready

Credits
    African Violet
    (semi-smile)

Credits
    (semi-smile)
    I think tnite should be an Ikea, massage, Idol final, and late night movie.. wha yuh think?

Credits
    I think tnite should be an Ikea, massage, Idol final, and late night movie.. wha yuh think?
    could work, we'll see

Credits
    could work, we'll see
    was gonna leave de car keys for u so yuh could come get me and de subway and go straight but was loosin meh head this mornin couldn't find my jacket (yuh know dat meh only barrier from the rain right now ) and then realize was in the car and if i had come back upstairs to drop back the keys i would have been late.. but ya we'll work somethin out

sagal
    was gonna leave de car keys for u so yuh could come get me and de subway and go straight but was loosin meh head this mornin couldn't find my jacket (yuh know dat meh only barrier from the rain right now ) and then realize was in the car and if i had come back upstairs to drop back the keys i would have been late.. but ya we'll work somethin out
    Hi Sweetie

Missed both you and Bea at the concert on Saturday.....I was taking lessons from Junko....:p

Credits
    Originally posted by sagal
    Hi Sweetie

Missed both you and Bea at the concert on Saturday.....I was taking lessons from Junko....:p
    girl i doh know if yuh saw meh message to u in another post but ah was sayiin dat it aint till we was inside de fete with cell phones in de car dat remember we was suppose to call u
    what part yuh hung out at?
    trus me I need some lessons from Junko and dat Toronto dancehall queen too!...lol

sagal
    girl i doh know if yuh saw meh message to u in another post but ah was sayiin dat it aint till we was inside de fete with cell phones in de car dat remember we was suppose to call u
    what part yuh hung out at?
    trus me I need some lessons from Junko and dat Toronto dancehall queen too!...lol
    I was by the bar in the back...close to the drinks....:p I had a little wining partner...that wouldn't let me go!

Credits
    Originally posted by sagal
    I was by the bar in the back...close to the drinks....:p I had a little wining partner...that wouldn't let me go!
    hahahahaha.. me and Bea were right at de front against the stage on de right side *in front of Mr Roots *.. yuh had fun right.. dat fete was real nice!

sagal
    hahahahaha.. me and Bea were right at de front against the stage on de right side *in front of Mr Roots *.. yuh had fun right.. dat fete was real nice!

Ha! It was real sweet.....looking forward to June 5th! We have to link up for that one!

Credits
    like u were destined to take the keys with you b/c the way I feelin I wasn't driving anywhere, somethin will work out

Credits
    like u were destined to take the keys with you b/c the way I feelin I wasn't driving anywhere, somethin will work out
    lol... true... well we can always tape idol and watch it when we get back.. was jus lookin at de site and tnite is jus singin and de winner is announce tm... wha would u want to go see.. u would be able to call dem massage people on yuh lunch?

Sagal - ya hopefully me and Bea reach it and Ms Platinum Diva too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast