Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bday pty help

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pano View Post
    nope! if they want shoes dat bad hand dem a pair of dem nail shop slippers LOL.

ETA: yeah chucks allow liquor. yuh mus buy dey own doh. I used to work dere...SMH just thinkin bout dat dahmn place...hell in a confide space dat is
    nail shop slippers lol i was tinkin if dey have a problem tekkin dem shoe off i would give dem d tings d painters does cova dey shoe wid...hmmm...muh gurlfren would kill me fuh going to some damn chuckecheese but muh kids would worship me

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    LOL I say don't go there...they only have wine and beer...and i sure yuh nah wan nuh beer belly. I think doin it at your house is best. don't have to deal w/ a bunch of ignorant a$s ppl. but then if your friends don't want to drive by you see if one of them will host it by they house since they closer right? after all YOU will be the bday girl.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pano View Post
    LOL I say don't go there...they only have wine and beer...and i sure yuh nah wan nuh beer belly. I think doin it at your house is best. don't have to deal w/ a bunch of ignorant a$s ppl. but then if your friends don't want to drive by you see if one of them will host it by they house since they closer right? after all YOU will be the bday girl.
    yea muh gurlfren said i can do it by her in queens so im all set thanks everyone fuh dey input...no beer belly here hard liquor fuh me will definately post pics cuz yall know how i doooooooo :

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    rum til i die, rum til i die she tel mi she doh love mi an dats di reason why

Hope you have a bueno fiesta when it finally come LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12