Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: baxters road

  1. #1
    Junior Member Munchkin is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    1,005,549

    baxters road

    I am so sorry for not saying hello to everyone first. where are my manners? i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. i will never ever ever let it happen again. i promise

  2. #2
    FRAUD baxters's Avatar baxters is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Enterprise
    Posts
    7,359
    Credits
    1,506,283

    Re: baxters road

    Originally posted by Munchkin
    I am so sorry for not saying hello to everyone first. where are my manners? i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. i will never ever ever let it happen again. i promise

    proceed

  3. #3
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    WHAT R APOLOGIZING TO HIM FOR!!!!!! LOOK HE AIN'T NOBODY IN HERE TELL HIM TO "CARRY HIS A$$ SOME WHERE!!!!!

  4. #4
    Junior Member Munchkin is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    1,005,549
    i am new to island mix jus tryin to feel my way around don't want to step on anyones toes .

  5. #5
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    PLEASE THIS ORGINAL BACKCHAT PURE BACHANAL DOES GO ON IN HERE JUST TAKE UR TIME AND U WOULD SEE THAT UR DAY WOULD GO BY QUICKER WITH THE PEOPLE IN HERE TO TALK TOO!!!!!

    BUT WELCOME TO ISLAND MIX AND JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN MBR AND BAXTER_ROAD COME ON JUST PELT TWO BIG ROCKS AT THEM OR USE UR GUTTER PURK!!!! LMAO

  6. #6
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Originally posted by Munchkin
    i am new to island mix jus tryin to feel my way around don't want to step on anyones toes .
    moni is rite he a panty man so doh go study he n he bare shite talk.
    1st mistake was to apologize tuh him any sort of attention makes him feel important b/c some1 actually recognized him. start tuh cuss him like we all do, he poor wife shame she married tuh he.
    fack he.:p :p :p :p

  7. #7
    Junior Member Munchkin is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    1,005,549
    Thanks for the advice!

  8. #8
    Registered User yankee kitt's Avatar yankee kitt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,641
    Credits
    1,507,636

    ayeeeeeeeeeee

    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    moni is rite he a panty man so doh go study he n he bare shite talk.
    1st mistake was to apologize tuh him any sort of attention makes him feel important b/c some1 actually recognized him. start tuh cuss him like we all do, he poor wife shame she married tuh he.
    fack he.:p :p :p :p

  9. #9
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by moni2022
    PLEASE THIS ORGINAL BACKCHAT PURE BACHANAL DOES GO ON IN HERE JUST TAKE UR TIME AND U WOULD SEE THAT UR DAY WOULD GO BY QUICKER WITH THE PEOPLE IN HERE TO TALK TOO!!!!!

    BUT WELCOME TO ISLAND MIX AND JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN MBR AND BAXTER_ROAD COME ON JUST PELT TWO BIG ROCKS AT THEM OR USE UR GUTTER PURK!!!! LMAO
    fack u.. yuh ingreat simpleton.. now run, i think de wickers brekkin down you window fah dem candlegrease...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •