Thread: Batty man want more rights in St. Lucia

Credits

Batty man want more rights in St. Lucia

well boi.. soon will be gay marriage smh

Poca
    If they are tax paying citizens, why not?

Credits
    they allowed to do everything ordinary people do... it's illegal to be gay yes do dey enforce the law no... They just want to be kissing all up in public and shit, like dey do in dem white countries.. dat shit won't happen in lucia no sir.

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    steups.. who cares?
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

ank
    Credits
    how to have fun to see kissing men ,.... thats not a stuff to enjoy watching.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Insane View Post
    they allowed to do everything ordinary people do... it's illegal to be gay yes do dey enforce the law no... They just want to be kissing all up in public and shit, like dey do in dem white countries.. dat shit won't happen in lucia no sir.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    how to have fun to see kissing men ,.... thats not a stuff to enjoy watching.
    thank you ank

Kakez868
    Uh..Gonna Have To Throw You Guys A...NO

ank
    Credits
    all we can do anything what we like and want , they are in love with each other .

I am not going to post my stuff like this , keep our business under the net.

Credits
    hahaha...never dominica

Credits
    I have no sympathy for gays...the gays over here are always defending messed up behaviour...a couple of years ago, a teenage transvestite was killed and decapitated because he was a prostitute who tried to fool a man into thinking he was a woman, the second he found out that "she" was actually a "he", the guy snapped and then proceeded to decapitate him with a cutlass. How did the gay community react?: "oooh, this was a hate crime, bla bla bla...he was a good kid, he didn't deserve that at all...he was a straigh-A student"...a prostitute out on a corner at 3 AM sellin himself for money is a good kid? I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he was working the streets, that's to be expected when living a dangerous lifestyle like dat.

Recently a radio host who was accused of being a pedophile was stabbed 7 times and the gay community was outraged, not at the fact that he was a pedophile who molested a 15 year old boy, but the fact that a gay man was stabbed 7 times...get real...

I say fire bun dat...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Curry Crab n Dumplin View Post
    I have no sympathy for gays...the gays over here are always defending messed up behaviour...a couple of years ago, a teenage transvestite was killed and decapitated because he was a prostitute who tried to fool a man into thinking he was a woman, the second he found out that "she" was actually a "he", the guy snapped and then proceeded to decapitate him with a cutlass. How did the gay community react?: "oooh, this was a hate crime, bla bla bla...he was a good kid, he didn't deserve that at all...he was a straigh-A student"...a prostitute out on a corner at 3 AM sellin himself for money is a good kid? I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he was working the streets, that's to be expected when living a dangerous lifestyle like dat.

Recently a radio host who was accused of being a pedophile was stabbed 7 times and the gay community was outraged, not at the fact that he was a pedophile who molested a 15 year old boy, but the fact that a gay man was stabbed 7 times...get real...

I say fire bun dat...
    smfh