Thread: Bath salts is a hell of a drug.

Credits

Arrow Bath salts is a hell of a drug.

Bath Salts Strike Once Again in Georgia

People really have to chill out with the bath salts. A 21-year-old man was arrested this week in Gwinnett County, Ga., after trying to fight a cop and feasting on his own feces. A woman called the police saying that her son, Matthew Hammond, was "walking around out of his mind, armed with a knife."

When the officer arrived, Hammond attacked his vehicle, attempting to rip the locked doors open. The officer drew his weapon and ordered Hammond to drop the knife, and he obliged, but then challenged him to a fight.

Hammond was eventually arrested, but continued behaving ridiculously in custody, speaking gibberish and quoting the phrase "I put that [expletive] on everything" from a hot sauce commercial. That's when the officer noticed Hammond's breath, which was a special type of foul. Like, "I actually ate shit" foul. Closer inspection revealed what appeared to be feces on Hammond's lips and teeth.

After a stop at jail, he was taken to the hospital, where he admitted to smoking weed, drinking alcohol and snorting "a lot" of bath salts. When asked about the knife, he told police "Yo, somebody was about to get stabbed."

Hammond was taken back to jail and charged with felony obstruction and disorderly conduct. This is the second time this week that bath salts have been an issue in Gwinnett, as a naked man attacked police at a golf course while rambling about Biggie and 'Pac.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post

People really have to chill out with the bath salts. A 21-year-old man was arrested this week in Gwinnett County, Ga., after trying to fight a cop and feasting on his own feces. A woman called the police saying that her son, Matthew Hammond, was "walking around out of his mind, armed with a knife."

When the officer arrived, Hammond attacked his vehicle, attempting to rip the locked doors open. The officer drew his weapon and ordered Hammond to drop the knife, and he obliged, but then challenged him to a fight.

Hammond was eventually arrested, but continued behaving ridiculously in custody, speaking gibberish and quoting the phrase "I put that [expletive] on everything" from a hot sauce commercial. That's when the officer noticed Hammond's breath, which was a special type of foul. Like, "I actually ate shit" foul. Closer inspection revealed what appeared to be feces on Hammond's lips and teeth.

After a stop at jail, he was taken to the hospital, where he admitted to smoking weed, drinking alcohol and snorting "a lot" of bath salts. When asked about the knife, he told police "Yo, somebody was about to get stabbed."

Hammond was taken back to jail and charged with felony obstruction and disorderly conduct. This is the second time this week that bath salts have been an issue in Gwinnett, as a naked man attacked police at a golf course while rambling about Biggie and 'Pac.
    Eeeeeeewwwww how gross!

I've smelled some shit-like breath before. There's a lady at my job who I swear does eat shit for breakfast daily.
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    Eeeeeeewwwww how gross!

I've smelled some shit-like breath before. There's a lady at my job who I swear does eat shit for breakfast daily.
    That quote was funny as hell tho lol
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    I dunno why but this part had me deadin.

This is the second time this week that bath salts have been an issue in Gwinnett, as a naked man attacked police at a golf course while rambling about Biggie and 'Pac.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    That's some shit
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    So wait....is this becoming a black male epidemic now??

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post

this is one of the funnier cases.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    That's some shit