Thread: Barrington Irving...

Credits

Barrington Irving...

...was born on November 11, 1983 in Kingston, Jamaica. At the age of six Barrington moved to Miami, Florida and grew up in the Inner-City. Barrington attended Miami Northwestern Senior High where he excelled and graduated with a 4.49 grade point average. At the age of 16 Barrington was inspired by Captain Gary Robinson to pursue a career of becoming an airline pilot. Flight instructor Paul C. Evans who passed away in 2004, trained, nurtured, and sharpened Barrington's vision to accomplish this amazing voyage. Barrington's father is his greatest example.
    At twenty one years old Barrington Irving is about to embark on a travel of a lifetime. This highly motivated licensed commercial pilot presently attends Florida Memorial Univesity. He is a senior studying Aeronautical Science with a 3.7 cumulative grade point average. Barington washed planes and applied for numerous scholarships to fund his education...

continued at:

http://www.experienceaviation.org
    fresh, fast, fronted and forward

Credits

we have lift off!

fresh, fast, fronted and forward

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    this is my real boy here. we go the same school. yeah. it was a pleasure spending three yrs with him in college. after all he had to come to me everyday for the key to go into the simulator labs. but anyway, i am so proud to see a FLORIDA MEMORIAL bred come out like this. Forgte everything else, he goes to FLO MO. Top aviation school in south florida.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits