Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BARBADOS: BLP Senator Kerrie Symmonds forced to resign for stalking his wife?

Credits

BARBADOS: BLP Senator Kerrie Symmonds forced to resign for stalking his wife?

Of course Barbados Underground (BU) is in favour of Integrity and Freedom of Information legislation hitting the statute books. We live in times where motives fuelled by greed and materialistic intent have permeated our society. Why should we feel our public officials have been passed over? Note we wrote public officials and did not isolate politicians.

The government of Barbados when in opposition promised to enact Integrity and Freedom of Information legislation, nineteen months later the status report is the committee charged with creating draft recommendations has submitted to the Cabinet for review. Commonsense suggests the process for implementing such delicate legislation in a tiny country will require finesse in decision making and implementation. What is sure if we read the political play unfolding, this legislation if implemented will occur on the eve of the next general election.

If Barbados is to reign in the indiscipline facing the nation key stakeholders must be guided to play by the rules of engagement. Politicians are the most visible public officials in our government led economy and their actions attract scrutiny from a nosy public. A nosy public bred in a small domicile where we all know the business of the neighbour. When former President Bill Clinton abused the Oval Office by engaging in activity of the cunnilingus kind the BU household unlike many in Barbados felt he had betrayed the office of President and should have immediately done the honourable thing.

Recent reports of domestic issues affecting young Senator Symmonds is regrettable. The question which will be asked if the Judge accepts a recent protection order filed by his wife tomorrow, will it cost him his job as Senator?

Will Senator Kerri Symmonds Resign Or Be Fired? Barbados Underground

Credits

dev
    Credits
    He has resigned and was last seen,in conversation, with Reggie Miller.

Credits
    wanna vincies like reading bajan papers. LOL.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    wanna vincies like reading bajan papers. LOL.
    among others

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    among others
    LOL.

btw, where u want to go wid this thread?

Credits
    LOL.

btw, where u want to go wid this thread?
    i'm sure there are members here that like to read things other than the color of Rihanna's aureoles

Credits
    i'm sure there are members here that like to read things other than the color of Rihanna's aureoles
    lol, did u respond in jahblessed threads bout irish and bajans etc? that was something for u to read.

Credits

Credits
    lol, did u respond in jahblessed threads bout irish and bajans etc? that was something for u to read.
    nah i'm on vacation so my imix bs-ing time is limited to when I'm actually in the house

i'll go take a look

Credits
    nah i'm on vacation so my imix bs-ing time is limited to when I'm actually in the house

i'll go take a look
    lol, but u find time to dig up this article. LOL.

u win i lost.

Credits
    lol, but u find time to dig up this article. LOL.

u win i lost.
    like u eh read what i said?

it was a friend's FB status and he's a journalist...all it takes is a copy and paste into google

u must feel i have a motive

once my mother not in allyuh country I could care less about Bim

I've always believed that one should be well rounded and have an idea of what's going on around the world...u never know when it would become a topic of conversation...saves you from looking like a jackass...especially living IN and being from the Caribbean

like i said...there are other things to talk about other than the colour of Robyn's nipples or the beat down from her new beau

Credits

it was a friend's FB status and he's a journalist...all it takes is a copy and paste into google

I've always believed that one should be well rounded and have an idea of what's going on around the world...u never know when it would become a topic of conversation...saves you from looking like a jackass...especially living IN and being from the Caribbean

like i said...there are other things to talk about other than the colour of Robyn's nipples or the beat down from her new beau
    Babes, there are certain people who only know whats going on in their country and dais dat. dey doh open their eyes.

Credits

but did kerrie steal government money or rape a woman? i still dont this topic being thread worthy. kerrie aint nah prime minister so he resigning aint bothering nahbody.

again wat does rihanna have to do with this? i hardly post about her. show me one thread that i did.

Credits
    but did kerrie steal government money or rape a woman? i still dont this topic being thread worthy. kerrie aint nah prime minister so he resigning aint bothering nahbody.

again wat does rihanna have to do with this? i hardly post about her. show me one thread that i did

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast