Thread: ...And in Barbados.

dev
    Credits

...And in Barbados.

Rihanna will have a 2nd concert, come November. It would be nice if she would also go to Guyana..IMAGINE Rihanna and Eddy Grant doing a song together. I can only dream.

MUSICAL MEGASTAR RIHANNA is to give another concert in Barbados.

This time it’s a privately produced event slated for November 2 this year, according to Minister of Tourism Richard Sealy. The minister told reporters at yesterday’s graduation ceremony for students of Welches Primary School at the 3Ws Oval, University of the West Indies’ Cave Hill Campus, that the event would not be produced by the Government-owned Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) but by international concert promoters Live Nation Entertainment.

“On the last occasion as part of the Loud concert tour, the BTA produced a concert here. That is not the case this time around. There is a private promoter, Live Nation, internationally
    known, and as part of [Rihanna’s] Caribbean tour she is scheduled to perform here in Barbados November 2,” Sealy informed
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Credits
    why is this news? cant sing cant dance

how allyuh feel giving the world the one of the most talentless singers of the last decade?
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW