Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ...And in Barbados.

dev
    Credits

...And in Barbados.

Murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEM DEAD..3 GONE..

IN 24 HOURS 3 MEN DED..BLOOD FLOWING LIKE HENNESSY AND MAMAS WEEPING AND WAILING..

NEXT WEEK..MORE BLOOD WILL FLOW ANOTHER MAMA WILL WAIL, WHILE THE VILLAGERS COWERED IN FEAR..

In less than 24 hours, three men were brutally stabbed to death in three separate incidents.

Dead are Sylvan Trotman, 55, of St Philip; James Jackman, 45, of The City; and Macolm Husbands, 45, of St Thomas.

Trotman was said to have died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Friday evening following a dispute at his home with a relative.

Heather Leacock, his girlfriend of 19 years, who lived with him, said she was not at home when the incident occurred. She described Trotman as a “very nice man” and that the two of them had a small vegetable farm.
    Last edited by dev; 03-25-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Credits
    wasnt the age bracket i was expecting to see
    agroDOLCE likes this.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    WheRe dat padner that was saying how Barbados so advance and developed a d crime down dey is nothing.. I remember on my lil trips down dey ppl used to warn us not to walk alone after dark cause y'all bee kidnappig ppl n ish.. No where is 100% safe in dis world here

Credits
    no bueno
    i dont want to hear about barbados havin a crime prblem.. i hope bim not comin to that...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    no bueno
    i dont want to hear about barbados havin a crime prblem.. i hope bim not comin to that...
    Barbados always had a crime problem is just that they are good at keeping it under raps.

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wadadlineko View Post
    barbados always had a crime problem is just that they are good at keeping it under raps.
    stop tawk shit..picking words like yampy out of yuh eyes

..crime has only gotten worse in the 2 and 1/2 years..what would besense of keeping it under wraps? It is happening all over the caribbean and barbados will not be immune.
    The Captain likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post

..crime has only gotten worse in the 2 and 1/2 years..what would besense of keeping it under wraps? It is happening all over the caribbean and barbados will not be immune.
    Boss I lived there for two years. I just recently returned from there from studying. Me nah ask you. Me ah tell you. Ask any real honest bajan living their and they would tell you. They told me of stories of persons turning up dead in canefields and stuff. During my two years there I know of persons who have been attacked and robbed. I could give details but for now I will leave it at that. Plus its not just me ah say so.

Yes Crime is happening all around the Caribbean however it is well known and persons aren't given a false sense of security. If somebody gets rape in Antigua guess what its front page news. If somebody gets stabbed guess what front page news, if someone gets robbed front page news. However if the same happens in barbados and you ah read either the nation news newpaper or advocate or what ever else newspaper you have to tun all the way close to the back to see anything. Therefore adding to this notion that Barbados so safe. I used to think so too. But I know better now.

There was an article some time back published by the british press I think speaking about the same thing. How Barbados keeps they crime reports under wraps. Anyways couldn't find the article again but found the one from barbados that denied the alligation. Which of course I would expect them to do. You ever hear a fisherman say his fish stink?

No hiding crimes -- NationNews Barbados -- Local, Regional and International News -- nationnews.com

So you can push fu you tripe to them people that nah know but to people like myself that actually lived and does not have ah bias in favour of there "wheel and come again"
    Last edited by Wadadlineko; 03-25-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Credits
    I dont know which Barbados you were living in but crime is not hidden...murder, roberries etc become fromt page news just like in every jurisdiction...seriously you feel somebody gine dead and de Nationa and Fb aint gah be all up in dey stupppse...

Anyway...Dev boy I aint know if it was full moon or what but last week we had nuff igrant accidents and now this weekend its murders.... from what they are saying its domestic dispute related......its really sad you know
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    As for Barbados not being safe......like everywhere else there is rising crime in Barbados especially robberies...tings tight and people feel that they should teif what dont belong to dem instead of doing without....

However I dont understand the false sense of security you talking about.....if you come to Bim I would figure you would take de same sensible precautions you would take anywhere else....but if you trying to insinuate that crime here is at an uncontrollable level or even close to some of our neighbours I would have to say you are definitely misleading de public.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    As for Barbados not being safe......like everywhere else there is rising crime in Barbados especially robberies...tings tight and people feel that they should teif what dont belong to dem instead of doing without....

However I dont understand the false sense of security you talking about.....if you come to Bim I would figure you would take de same sensible precautions you would take anywhere else....but if you trying to insinuate that crime here is at an uncontrollable level or even close to some of our neighbours I would have to say you are definitely misleading de public.....
    Well I would never insinuate that it is as bad as certain islands, man nah go call no name, but it is pretty bad. Look I was fraid to walk around by myself. Always ah look over my shoulder and ting. Ah trini girl i know was on her way home past west terrace area. My girl just come off the bus and three man that was waiting at the bus stop hold she up and tief she laptop and her money. Dry so. Couple vincy students on different occasions while walking to campus man with knife role up behind them and tief dem bb. This exchange student went down to this beach close to esso by campus ah man come out of no where and grap she and and try and rape she the gal bite up the man and fling more tump and lick. The gyal run know wah. Yes of course i use my due diligence. However when i first went i lived on campus and all the other foreign students told me about the crime situation and all the different things that happen to people they know. How many people you know ever get rob in barbados by knife point? Or attacked? Or beaten up? I know too many. And yes as a foreign student their when you studying there the people in charge give you the impression that the place so safe and stuff. Me never forget beckles ah talk pure ignorance bout he can walk anywhere in barbados and feel safe. that was during a lecture they had with some big wigs at the campus. so ... yeah.

Dont get me wrong I still like barbados infact my boyfriend is from there but ... yeah I dont like the crime situation
    Last edited by Wadadlineko; 03-25-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlineko View Post
    Well I would never insinuate that it is as bad as certain islands, man nah go call no name, but it is pretty bad. Look I was fraid to walk around by myself. Always ah look over my shoulder and ting. Ah trini girl i know was on her way home past west terrace area. My girl just come off the bus and three man that was waiting at the bus stop hold she up and tief she laptop and her money. Dry so. Couple vincy students on different occasions while walking to campus man with knife role up behind them and tief dem bb. This exchange student went down to this beach close to esso by campus ah man come out of no where and grap she and and try and rape she the gal bite up the man and fling more tump and lick. The gyal run know wah. Yes of course i use my due diligence. However when i first went i lived on campus and all the other foreign students told me about the crime situation and all the different things that happen to people they know. How many people you know ever get rob in barbados by knife point? Or attacked? Or beaten up? I know too many. And yes as a foreign student their when you studying there the people in charge give you the impression that the place so safe and stuff. Me never forget beckles ah talk pure ignorance bout he can walk anywhere in barbados and feel safe. that was during a lecture they had with some big wigs at the campus. so ... yeah.
    UWI and the West Terrace area has had issues for years...even when I was there and I graduate in 1994....people know foreign students are around there and they are targetted....but outside UWI people I dont know anyone that has been jacked up or robbed just so.... and I'm sure Beckles aint lieing cause nuff people would say the same...... but at the end of the day your arguement that crime is hidden and its worst than people think is still not founded....these issues at UWI have been articulated in the press for quite some time...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    I dont know which Barbados you were living in but crime is not hidden...murder, roberries etc become fromt page news just like in every jurisdiction...seriously you feel somebody gine dead and de Nationa and Fb aint gah be all up in dey stupppse...

Anyway...Dev boy I aint know if it was full moon or what but last week we had nuff igrant accidents and now this weekend its murders.... from what they are saying its domestic dispute related......its really sad you know
    they drive too fast and bad in Barbados, and most of the roads are horrible, I taught ah was going to vomit everytime I was in a car.

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar apple View Post
    i dont know which barbados you were living in but crime is not hidden...murder, roberries etc become fromt page news just like in every jurisdiction...seriously you feel somebody gine dead and de nationa and fb aint gah be all up in dey stupppse...

Anyway...dev boy i aint know if it was full moon or what but last week we had nuff igrant accidents and now this weekend its murders.... From what they are saying its domestic dispute related......its really sad you know
    babes, howyuh? I still hay behaving bad.

Taj
    Credits
    fellas dat ole

someting else goin on dey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post

Dude please 25 years ago when i went to bim for the first time it had nuff crime. Barbados what the first place i ever got stop n frisk by a police. i was in bim for 2 weeks and every day they had some crime shit on the news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast