Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Barbadians charged with drug trafficking

  1. #1
    DI GENERAL Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,709
    Credits
    2,591,181

    Barbadians charged with drug trafficking

    Barbadians charged with drug trafficking
    Posted By Standard Staff
    Posted 1 day ago

    Police report that a large amount of cocaine was seized in St. Catharines from two residents of Barbados.

    On Wednesday, members of the Niagara Regional Police morality unit and No. 1 District street-crime unit started an investigation into a known drug trafficker who was deported in February, but returned to Canada under a false name.

    Police say after a brief investigation, they located the deported man and arrested him for being in Canada illegally.

    When he was arrested in St. Catharines, the deportee was with a second resident of Barbados who arrived in Canada Tuesday.

    A further investigation revealed that the vehicle the Barbadians were travelling in when arrested contained 3.26 kilograms of cocaine, which has an estimated street value of $326,000.

    Charged with possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking is Wayne Henry, 40, and Winston Walker, 44, both from Barbados.

    Both men were held in custody until a bail hearing in St. Catharines today.
    St. Catharines Standard - Ontario, CA

  2. #2
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,199
    Credits
    119,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    Barbadians charged with drug trafficking
    Posted By Standard Staff
    Posted 1 day ago

    Police report that a large amount of cocaine was seized in St. Catharines from two residents of Barbados.

    On Wednesday, members of the Niagara Regional Police morality unit and No. 1 District street-crime unit started an investigation into a known drug trafficker who was deported in February, but returned to Canada under a false name.

    Police say after a brief investigation, they located the deported man and arrested him for being in Canada illegally.

    When he was arrested in St. Catharines, the deportee was with a second resident of Barbados who arrived in Canada Tuesday.

    A further investigation revealed that the vehicle the Barbadians were travelling in when arrested contained 3.26 kilograms of cocaine, which has an estimated street value of $326,000.

    Charged with possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking is Wayne Henry, 40, and Winston Walker, 44, both from Barbados.

    Both men were held in custody until a bail hearing in St. Catharines today.
    St. Catharines Standard - Ontario, CA


    dem bajans...wuhloss! dem get ketch.

  3. #3
    DI GENERAL Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,709
    Credits
    2,591,181
    bajan fuh life ??

  4. #4
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    599,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    bajan fuh life ??
    LUCIAN GETS BARBADIAN CITIZENSHIP

    Source: Imix News

    Today around 4pm Insane Lucian received his barbadian citizenship having applied since he born. cause he always got piece of news of barbados like he aint got nuttin else to do. Lucians like Vincies get their panties in a bundle when it comes to the land of milk and honey in the caribbean, Barbados.

    Congrats Insane, WELCOME TO THE LAND OF ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES FUH CARIBBEAN PEOPLE.

  5. #5
    DI GENERAL Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,709
    Credits
    2,591,181
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    LUCIAN GETS BARBADIAN CITIZENSHIP

    Source: Imix News

    Today around 4pm Insane Lucian received his barbadian citizenship having applied since he born. cause he always got piece of news of barbados like he aint got nuttin else to do. Lucians like Vincies get their panties in a bundle when it comes to the land of milk and honey in the caribbean, Barbados.

    Congrats Insane, WELCOME TO THE LAND OF ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES FUH CARIBBEAN PEOPLE.
    i sure my US passport is like god near dat bajan ting lol. I doh wanna become a citizen of no land full of batty man and flying fish sorry.

  6. #6
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    505,252
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    LUCIAN GETS BARBADIAN CITIZENSHIP

    Source: Imix News

    Today around 4pm Insane Lucian received his barbadian citizenship having applied since he born. cause he always got piece of news of barbados like he aint got nuttin else to do. Lucians like Vincies get their panties in a bundle when it comes to the land of milk and honey in the caribbean, Barbados.

    Congrats Insane, WELCOME TO THE LAND OF ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES FUH CARIBBEAN PEOPLE.
    booooooooooo! u could have dun better than that! and milk and honey???

  7. #7
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    599,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    i sure my US passport is like god near dat bajan ting lol. I doh wanna become a citizen of no land full of batty man and flying fish sorry.
    at least in barbados u wont have to look over ya shoulder fuh a bomb.

    btw, FLYIN FISH is way better than green banana. u could come and enjoy some macaroni pie and chicken, leave dem ground provisions in slu.

  8. #8
    DI GENERAL Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,709
    Credits
    2,591,181
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    at least in barbados u wont have to look over ya shoulder fuh a bomb.

    btw, FLYIN FISH is way better than green banana. u could come and enjoy some macaroni pie and chicken, leave dem ground provisions in slu.
    yeh we have too look over our shoulder for a bomb but in BIM watching your back 24/7 for bullas.


    when yuh eating all dem junk.. yuh cah satisfy your woman. But when yuh eat some Green fig and yuh ram your gurl she fi bawl and beg for more. Well in your case your man.
    Last edited by Dr Insane; 04-20-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •