Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Is Still Taking The Democratic Primary

Credits

Barack Obama Is Still Taking The Democratic Primary

Well, I have been out of the LOOP when it comes to OBAMA and NH.

I have been MIGHTILY B Z in de REAL WORLD, so I have not really gotten a chance to get into the SURPRISE defeat of Obama in New Hampshire.
    In fact, I did not even get to see the VOTING Tuesday night nor followed the aftermath of his surprise defeat.

I am typing now without even a clue as to what the CRITICS, SUPPORTERS and MEDIA have to say about what took place in New Hampshire.
    I know there has to be some FALLOUT.

But I find it QUITE INTERESTING that every SINGLE POLL taken had OBAMA winning this RACE by a COMFORTABLE margin.

What the FUGG HAPPENED?

Did the LIKKLE EYE WATA made the people, especially WOMEN, vote for HILLARY instead of BARACK?

I still cannot BELIEVE that OBAMA lost that primary.

Well, I am sure that they got equal delegates in that STATE.

Nevertheless, I hope the SHOCK of HILLARY WINNING opened the EYES and MINDS of the OBAMA camp. The LESSON should be: NEVER EVER take anything for GRANTED.

I am sure it is a LESSON that they will NEVER FORGET as to MOVE forward to S. Carolina and NEVADA.

Yes, I still BELIEVE, STRONGLY, that OBAMA is going to PULL this out.
    I am CONFIDENT that he is going to win S. CAROLINA. The SOUTH hates the CLINTONS, but they’re also not pro BLACK anything.

Being that S. CAROLINA’S electorate is over 50% BLACK, it is going to come down to this BLOC. They’re going to DETERMINE who is going to win SOUTH CAROLINA. And I BELIEVE, NOTWITHSTANDING what took place in New Hampshire, the MAJORITY will VOTE for OBAMA.
    I EXPECT OBAMA to win S. CAROLINA.

As for NEVADA, like I said, I haven’t KEPT ABREAST of what has been going on since TUESDAY morning, so I really doh nuh much about the DYNAMICS of what is going on in that STATE.

But I know for sure if OBAMA had taken NEW HAMPSHIRE, that STATE would have been HIS. But since things didn’t go ACCORDING to PLAN, I have to READ UP more of what is going on in NEVADA before I make a DECISION.

I see where Kerry has ENDORSED Obama. I think this had more to do with the fact that the CLINTONS didn’t go all out in SUPPORT of KERRY when he ran for the PRESIDENCY.

I am of the BELIEF that KERRY thinks that they WANTED him to LOSE to BUSH so that HILLARY will get her CHANCE to run for the PRESIDENT in the FOLLOWING elections. So said, so done!

So I am of the BELIEF that scenario probably played a part in Kerry’s decision to endorse OBAMA.

Moreover, the GOVERNOR of Massachusetts is an African American, so that too HELPS.

Again, I have been a bit out of it, but I will get back in the FLOW in due time.

I am 101% still in SUPPORT of OBAMA winning the DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I have been MIGHTILY B Z in de REAL WORLD, so I have not really gotten a chance to get into the SURPRISE defeat of Obama in New Hampshire.
    In fact, I did not even get to see the VOTING Tuesday night nor followed the aftermath of his surprise defeat.

I am typing now without even a clue as to what the CRITICS, SUPPORTERS and MEDIA have to say about what took place in New Hampshire.

But I find it QUITE INTERESTING that every SINGLE POLL taken had OBAMA winning this RACE by a COMFORTABLE margin.
    What the FUGG HAPPENED?

Did the LIKKLE EYE WATA made the people, especially WOMEN, vote for HILLARY instead of BARACK?

Nevertheless, I hope the SHOCK of HILLARY WINNING open the EYES and MINDS of the OBAMA camp. The LESSON should be: NEVER EVER take anything for GRANTED.

I am sure it is a LESSON that they will NEVER FORGET as to MOVE forward to S. Carolina and NEVADA.

I am CONFIDENT that he is going to win S. CAROLINA. The SOUTH hates the CLINTONS, but they’re also not pro BLACK anything.

Being that S. CAROLINA’S electorate is over 50% BLACK, it is going to come down to this BLOC. They’re going to DETERMINE who is going to win SOUTH CAROLINA. And I BELIEVE, NOTWITHSTANDING what took place in New Hampshire, the MAJORITY will VOTE for OBAMA.

As for NEVADA, like I said, I haven’t KEPT ABREAST of what has been going on since TUESDAY morning, so I really doh nuh much about the DYNAMICS of what is going on in that STATE.

But I know for sure if OBAMA had taken NEW HAMPSHIRE, that STATE would have been HIS. But since things didn’t go ACCORDING to PLAN, I have to READ UP more of what is going on in NEVADA before I make a DECISION.

I see where Kerry has ENDORSED Obama. I think this had more to do with the fact that the CLINTONS didn’t go all out in SUPPORT of KERRY when he ran for the PRESIDENCY.

I am of the BELIEF that KERRY thinks that they WANTED him to LOSE to BUSH so that HILLARY will get her CHANCE to run for the PRESIDENT in the FOLLOWING elections. So said, so done!

So I am of the BELIEF that scenario probably played a part in Kerry’s decision to endorse OBAMA.

Moreover, the GOVERNOR of Massachusetts is an African American, so that too HELPS.

Again, I have been a bit out of it, but I will get back in the FLOW in due time.

Yeah, now you ready to lift your head huh ?

Just admit it...that " Race " will always be an issue in America.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    I'm reading all this thinking. "does he ever shut up???" LOL

But seriously SC is an enigma it could really go either way. Will this black voting bloc go towards Clinton because they fell for the Bill-is-the-first-black-president okie doke. Or will it go to Obama because he's black and qualified.

Oh the drama unfolds.

VP if you're going to reply to me please do so in 5 lines or less, thank you.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by laFemmeChaude View Post

But seriously SC is an enigma it could really go either way. Will this black voting bloc go towards Clinton because they fell for the Bill-is-the-first-black-president okie doke. Or will it go to Obama because he's black and qualified.

Oh the drama unfolds.

I wish ppl would stop with that foolish comment : " Bill-is-the-first-black-president"... very ignorant statement....muchless, if that is what the Black ppl there are saying, I sure as hell wouldn't want their votes.

Credits
    VP ( or any of the supporters of Obama who or not just voting for him because he's Mixed ),

In all fairness...may the best person win...either way, I will support the Dem ticket...but :

I have three questions for you...can you help me understand how Obama is going to unite the Country, you know like states like the Midwest and the South, where either way you will have 49% of the voters who didn't vote for you ? .

Also, he claims that he will give the Teachers a raise...how is that possible, they are not Federal workers, State and City agencies have a say in this...

And, if you can explain to me why Obama is talking about he didn't vote for the War...Duh...yeah, you weren't an elected official yet...so playing Monday morning quarterback is not a chose. VP...you remember 9/11 ?

I tell you what, there was no way shape or Form if you had to vote, given the " Unite " mindset at that time in the USA..there is no way you would NOT support that agenda...if not, you where either " with us or against us'...NOW YOU would be carrying around with you The largest American Flag you can find in your car...if not they would have shipped you right back to your Birth Land !...you remember for real what was going on then ?
    Last edited by socapineman; 01-10-2008 at 09:10 PM.

Credits

Gyel, U doh NUH how PROFOUND that COMMENT is. I SHUT UP and I almost got my HEAD KNOCKED off.

Gyel, no BLACK COMMUNITY is going to VOTE for HILLARY over a VIABLE and COMPETENT AFRICAN AMERICAN candidate the likes of OBAMA.

OBAMA is taking the AFRICAN AMERICAN VOTE in S. Carolina.

Oh the drama unfolds.
    YEP.

How did I DO?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    I wish ppl would stop with that foolish comment : " Bill-is-the-first-black-president"... very ignorant statement....muchless, if that is what the Black ppl there are saying, I sure as hell wouldn't want their votes.
    HEY! I'm just selling it as I buy it! I don't believe Bill is the "first-black-President" I mentioned it because that is the mindset of quite a few black Americans. Especially in the South.

I think it's a foolish mindset to go into the polls with, as foolish as women going to the NH primary polls because Hilary had a Lifetime Movie moment.
    Last edited by Shandy 2.0; 01-10-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Not bad, you get a cookie.

Now I'll excuse while you tirade on Socapine's next post.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    VP,

I have a lot of questions for you tonight...since you ran like a little B Tuesday night, lol...

Regarding your above post...when did Obama tell you or state that he's running on a Black Agenda ?

Credits

What the FUGG HAPPENED?

Nevertheless, I hope the SHOCK of HILLARY WINNING opened the EYES and MINDS of the OBAMA camp. The LESSON should be: NEVER EVER take anything for GRANTED.

Vp yuh rell tawk dey yunno...Dey should give u a spot on CNN...:grin. But yeah...Is dat damn eye water self wah fool dem. and she knwo what she was doing when she do it too yes. Cause they say she nto emotional and 'impassioned' enough on d platform...choooppps

Credits
    VP ( or any of the supporters of Obama who or not just voting for him because he's Mixed ),

In all fairness...may the best person win...either way, I will support the Dem ticket...but :

I have three questions for you...can you help me understand how Obama is going to unite the Country, you know like states like the Midwest and the South, where either way you will have 49% of the voters who didn't vote for you ? starts from the top (Capital Hill) then hopefully trickles down. Don't know the hows of it but any progress is good progress no?

Also, he claims that he will give the Teachers a raise...how is that possible, they are not Federal workers, State and City agencies have a say in this...I'm pretty sure he'll have some say in this as President of the United States. implement a bill, bring it to house and senate I really don't know the exact workings of that but as holder of the highest office of the nation he should have a say in how much teachers get paid. +++Maybe I should've remembered the "I am a bill I live on Capital Hill" schtick from Schoolhouse Rock+++

And, if you can explain to me why Obama is talking about he didn't vote for the War...Duh...yeah, you weren't an elected official yet...so playing Monday morning quarterback is not a chose. VP...you remember 9/11 ?

I tell you what, there was no way shape or Form if you had to vote, given the " Unite " mindset at that time in the USA..there is no way you would NOT support that agenda...if not, you where either " with us or against us'...NOW YOU would be carrying around with you The largest American Flag you can find in your car...if not they would have shipped you right back to your Birth Land !...you remember for real what was going on then ?
    That was then, this is now. You talking about Bush and his presidency what would that really have to do with Mr. Obama or Mrs. Clinton besides the nasty mess either one would have to clean up? I don't get what you're saying with that.

Or maybe it was directed at VP and I have no business answering.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Buh u nuh easy.....lol

VP,

I have a lot of questions for you tonight...since you ran like a little B Tuesday night, lol...

Regarding your above post...when did Obama tell you or state that he's running on a Black Agenda ?

That is one "agenda" that is notably absent in his speeches and etc.... NOTABLY absent. he cant afford to do dah and risk omittin a large sector of d voting population......Everybody else talkign it and he not even repsonding bout nutten resembling d word "BLACK". lol

Spranga
    take care they aint lick dong di man. he have a good plan

Credits
    This medicine is kicking in. *yawn* I'll leave you good people to hash it out oui!

Good night.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

starts from the top (Capital Hill) then hopefully trickles down. Don't know the hows of it but any progress is good progress no?Yes, but How , more to it than that !

Sweetheart...there is no Bill in the World that will change people inner feelings in their heart towards others they don't like !

I'm pretty sure he'll have some say in this as President of the United States. implement a bill, bring it to house and senate I really don't know the exact workings of that but as holder of the highest office of the nation he should have a say in how much teachers get paid. +++Maybe I should've remembered the "I am a bill I live on Capital Hill" schtick from Schoolhouse Rock+++

Ah...no, it is call a budget, he can wish all he wants...but it is up to the States and the Cities.

That was then, this is now. You talking about Bush and his presidency what would that really have to do with Mr. Obama or Mrs. Clinton besides the nasty mess either one would have to clean up? I don't get what you're saying with that.

Re : The Mindset of 9/11....are you for real ?
    If that was the case...then why is it now an issuse that Hillary voted for the War on Bogus facts given by a 5 Star General Powell

Or maybe it was directed at VP and I have no business answering.

No any one who can help me to understand... go for it !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast