Thread: Barack Obama: How He Did It

CocoErotika

Barack Obama: How He Did It

Barack Obama: How He Did It | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

A team of NEWSWEEK reporters reveals the secret battles and private fears behind an epic election.
    NEWSWEEK

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    Barack Obama: How He Did It | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

A team of NEWSWEEK reporters reveals the secret battles and private fears behind an epic election.
    NEWSWEEK
    i think that article missed a main ingredient to Obamas success. Lucky for obama he got his foundation education from a school in indonesia. he did most of his elementary education there. he went to school in a NON RACIST environment that didnt LIMIT his AMBITION. Couple that strong foundation with an amazing person with support from his parents and presto...you have an AMAZING person, in this case, the first black president.

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i think that article missed a main ingredient to Obamas success. Lucky for obama he got his foundation education from a school in indonesia. he did most of his elementary education there. he went to school in a NON RACIST environment that didnt LIMIT his AMBITION. Couple that strong foundation with an amazing person with support from his parents and presto...you have an AMAZING person, in this case, the first black president.

I havent finished reading it yet. It's 7 chapters. I have to print it up

Credits
    That's some wicked analysis.........Ras

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    That's some wicked analysis.........Ras
    ever since obama started his run for office and became a serious threat i started thinking about how facked up this country is even more than ever.

people, including myself normally tease you on this site and have you labelled as a radical irrational dude. i definately understand your general frustration with this hell whole that we live in. i would go out on a limb and say that all of us that went to school here in america at the elemtary school level share the same frustration but express it differently. some of us conform to the masses to please family members and make live "easy" for themselves while feeling a strange feeling of insecurity deep inside. Others lash out against everything white and refuse to give success a chance as a result of the same insecure feelings.. others turn to a live of drugs.crime or violence which can be traced back to guess what...the same insecurity/lack of belonging. the common trait in ALL of us is that we never reach our MAX potential because of the unfortunate insecurity/lack of belonging that plaques us all. i woudl say that more than 99% of us fall into one of these categories.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    ever since obama started his run for office and became a serious threat i started thinking about how facked up this country is even more than ever.

people, including myself normally tease you on this site and have you labelled as a radical irrational dude. i definately understand your general frustration with this hell whole that we live in. i would go out on a limb and say that all of us that went to school here in america at the elemtary school level share the same frustration but express it differently. some of us conform to the masses to please family members and make live "easy" for themselves while feeling a strange feeling of insecurity deep inside. Others lash out against everything white and refuse to give success a chance as a result of the same insecure feelings.. others turn to a live of drugs.crime or violence which can be traced back to guess what...the same insecurity/lack of belonging. the common trait in ALL of us is that we never reach our MAX potential because of the unfortunate insecurity/lack of belonging that plaques us all. i woudl say that more than 99% of us fall into one of these categories.
    You're on a roll.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"