Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: BANGS- Take You To Da Movies--BEST HIP HOP TUNE AND VIDEO 4 THE YEAR HANDS DOWN!!!

  1. #1
    Qualified Mixologist Maruka is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn , Ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Credits
    1,732,914

    BANGS- Take You To Da Movies--BEST HIP HOP TUNE AND VIDEO 4 THE YEAR HANDS DOWN!!!



    sink or float?

  2. #2
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    I assume you're joking.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  3. #3
    Qualified Mixologist Maruka is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn , Ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Credits
    1,732,914
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner View Post
    I assume you're joking.
    c'mon now u know im joking.. but this kidd is a product of hip hop.. he mimics what he sees and hears.. even have fiddy laugh n all..i have heard worst from ppl who actually get gigs..it's so cold in the D!! lol shit

  4. #4
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bataka View Post
    c'mon now u know im joking.. but this kidd is a product of hip hop.. he mimics what he sees and hears.. even have fiddy laugh n all..i have heard worst from ppl who actually get gigs..it's so cold in the D!! lol shit
    lol, this shit reach fiddy? when, and what he say?

  5. #5
    Qualified Mixologist Maruka is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn , Ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Credits
    1,732,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaloo BadBoy View Post
    lol, this shit reach fiddy? when, and what he say?
    lol nah i say he have fiddy laugh.. the lil laugh he does.. it was on thisis50.com so maybe he did see it too lol

  6. #6
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bataka View Post
    lol nah i say he have fiddy laugh.. the lil laugh he does.. it was on thisis50.com so maybe he did see it too lol
    did you see the post where he was on some radio station and callers were calling in giving him hell... i was dying when that dude said "you need to kill yourself wit your simple kindergarden rhymes"

  7. #7
    Qualified Mixologist Maruka is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn , Ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Credits
    1,732,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaloo BadBoy View Post
    did you see the post where he was on some radio station and callers were calling in giving him hell... i was dying when that dude said "you need to kill yourself wit your simple kindergarden rhymes"
    lmfao im lookin at this right now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •