Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Ban on cell phones in schools.....

  1. #1
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290

    Ban on cell phones in schools.....

    I just heard on the radio that they're tryna ban camera phones in schoolls....supposidly kids are using them for evil...not just cheating, but taking pics up girls' skirts...etc.


    would that help? are these camera phones getting outa hand?

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226
    I just heard on the radio that they're tryna ban camera phones in schoolls....supposidly kids are using them for evil...not just cheating, but taking pics up girls' skirts...etc.


    would that help? are these camera phones getting outa hand?

    good why does a CHILD need a camera phone for anyway? if the parents want them to have a cell phone, fine get them a regular phone fackin spoiled brats don't need or deserve camera phones

  3. #3
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226
    I just heard on the radio that they're tryna ban camera phones in schoolls....supposidly kids are using them for evil...not just cheating, but taking pics up girls' skirts...etc.


    would that help? are these camera phones getting outa hand?
    i really wonder sometimes whether it's all that necessary for HS kids to have cell phones...when i was younger my family can trust me if i'm sayign i'm goign to be here and there...you know pick up a landline phone call them and let them know what's up where I am and what i'm doing...i think that parents really can't trust their children these days so they feel more secure in latching a cell phone to their hip for easy access to them and I really don't see what wrong with dropping a quarter in a pay phone or asking someone for a phone call...shit it's during the day what a child need a cell phone in school for? or at least schools can just make sure that each student has a secure locker that they can store their valuables in that might solve the problem...you bring it to school just leave it in your locker

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    why people like to use bandaids.
    boys still gonna do it.
    Maybe they should try to fix WHY they find that behaviour ok

  5. #5
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    why people like to use bandaids.
    boys still gonna do it.
    Maybe they should try to fix WHY they find that behaviour ok
    exactly...what i can't do the same thing with a digital camera...hell you get a better quality pic with a digital camera...man the things i use to do in HS...believe me nothign goign to stop a boy from being a boy...

  6. #6
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    i really wonder sometimes whether it's all that necessary for HS kids to have cell phones...when i was younger my family can trust me if i'm sayign i'm goign to be here and there...you know pick up a landline phone call them and let them know what's up where I am and what i'm doing...i think that parents really can't trust their children these days so they feel more secure in latching a cell phone to their hip for easy access to them and I really don't see what wrong with dropping a quarter in a pay phone or asking someone for a phone call...shit it's during the day what a child need a cell phone in school for? or at least schools can just make sure that each student has a secure locker that they can store their valuables in that might solve the problem...you bring it to school just leave it in your locker

    I heard cell phones are already banned completely in some schools...

  7. #7
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    exactly...what i can't do the same thing with a digital camera...hell you get a better quality pic with a digital camera...man the things i use to do in HS...believe me nothign goign to stop a boy from being a boy...

    lol

  8. #8
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    good why does a CHILD need a camera phone for anyway? if the parents want them to have a cell phone, fine get them a regular phone fackin spoiled brats don't need or deserve camera phones

    i don't think a child needs a phone period! before cell phone were even invented how did our parents keep tabs on us? through regular LAN lines. maybe i'm ole fashioned

  9. #9
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    i don't think a child needs a phone period! before cell phone were even invented how did our parents keep tabs on us? through regular LAN lines. maybe i'm ole fashioned

    exactly...and some good neighbors

  10. #10
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    i don't think a child needs a phone period! before cell phone were even invented how did our parents keep tabs on us? through regular LAN lines. maybe i'm ole fashioned

    I don't think they need them either. but IF a parent wants them to have 1 to keep track of them why a CAMERA phone? totally unnecessary!

  11. #11
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    but another point is that...the parents arent necessarily the ones buying the phones...when i was in HS i bought my own phone and paid my own bill.

  12. #12
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226
    but another point is that...the parents arent necessarily the ones buying the phones...when i was in HS i bought my own phone and paid my own bill.
    well maybe they could allow the HS kids to have cells, but all others kids i say NO. but if they doing slackness then they should take it and call the parents/guardian to retrieve it from school.

  13. #13
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    good why does a CHILD need a camera phone for anyway? if the parents want them to have a cell phone, fine get them a regular phone fackin spoiled brats don't need or deserve camera phones
    who calling who spoiled. MOMMY & DADDY spoil me the whole week in Florida.
    yuh have no shame. lol.

  14. #14
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    who calling who spoiled. MOMMY & DADDY spoil me the whole week in Florida.
    yuh have no shame. lol.
    haul it I ain't even have my own land line phone when I was in school

  15. #15
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    haul it I ain't even have my own land line phone when I was in school
    still vex about that?
    but u guys r right. a cellphone is to talk on, why do 9 year olds have camera phones, wid walkie talkie, and speaker phone, where most than likely they go end up loosing it, breaking it, or getting it stolen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •