Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban on cell phones in schools.....

Credits

Ban on cell phones in schools.....

I just heard on the radio that they're tryna ban camera phones in schoolls....supposidly kids are using them for evil...not just cheating, but taking pics up girls' skirts...etc.

would that help? are these camera phones getting outa hand?

amprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226
    I just heard on the radio that they're tryna ban camera phones in schoolls....supposidly kids are using them for evil...not just cheating, but taking pics up girls' skirts...etc.

good why does a CHILD need a camera phone for anyway? if the parents want them to have a cell phone, fine get them a regular phone fackin spoiled brats don't need or deserve camera phones

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits

i really wonder sometimes whether it's all that necessary for HS kids to have cell phones...when i was younger my family can trust me if i'm sayign i'm goign to be here and there...you know pick up a landline phone call them and let them know what's up where I am and what i'm doing...i think that parents really can't trust their children these days so they feel more secure in latching a cell phone to their hip for easy access to them and I really don't see what wrong with dropping a quarter in a pay phone or asking someone for a phone call...shit it's during the day what a child need a cell phone in school for? or at least schools can just make sure that each student has a secure locker that they can store their valuables in that might solve the problem...you bring it to school just leave it in your locker

Credits
    why people like to use bandaids.
    boys still gonna do it.
    Maybe they should try to fix WHY they find that behaviour ok

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    why people like to use bandaids.
    boys still gonna do it.
    Maybe they should try to fix WHY they find that behaviour ok
    exactly...what i can't do the same thing with a digital camera...hell you get a better quality pic with a digital camera...man the things i use to do in HS...believe me nothign goign to stop a boy from being a boy...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    i really wonder sometimes whether it's all that necessary for HS kids to have cell phones...when i was younger my family can trust me if i'm sayign i'm goign to be here and there...you know pick up a landline phone call them and let them know what's up where I am and what i'm doing...i think that parents really can't trust their children these days so they feel more secure in latching a cell phone to their hip for easy access to them and I really don't see what wrong with dropping a quarter in a pay phone or asking someone for a phone call...shit it's during the day what a child need a cell phone in school for? or at least schools can just make sure that each student has a secure locker that they can store their valuables in that might solve the problem...you bring it to school just leave it in your locker

I heard cell phones are already banned completely in some schools...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    exactly...what i can't do the same thing with a digital camera...hell you get a better quality pic with a digital camera...man the things i use to do in HS...believe me nothign goign to stop a boy from being a boy...

lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    good why does a CHILD need a camera phone for anyway? if the parents want them to have a cell phone, fine get them a regular phone fackin spoiled brats don't need or deserve camera phones

i don't think a child needs a phone period! before cell phone were even invented how did our parents keep tabs on us? through regular LAN lines. maybe i'm ole fashioned

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    i don't think a child needs a phone period! before cell phone were even invented how did our parents keep tabs on us? through regular LAN lines. maybe i'm ole fashioned

exactly...and some good neighbors

amprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA

I don't think they need them either. but IF a parent wants them to have 1 to keep track of them why a CAMERA phone? totally unnecessary!

Credits
    but another point is that...the parents arent necessarily the ones buying the phones...when i was in HS i bought my own phone and paid my own bill.

Credits
    but another point is that...the parents arent necessarily the ones buying the phones...when i was in HS i bought my own phone and paid my own bill.
    well maybe they could allow the HS kids to have cells, but all others kids i say NO. but if they doing slackness then they should take it and call the parents/guardian to retrieve it from school.

Credits
    who calling who spoiled. MOMMY & DADDY spoil me the whole week in Florida.
    yuh have no shame. lol.

amprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    who calling who spoiled. MOMMY & DADDY spoil me the whole week in Florida.
    yuh have no shame. lol.
    haul it I ain't even have my own land line phone when I was in school

Credits
    haul it I ain't even have my own land line phone when I was in school
    still vex about that?
    but u guys r right. a cellphone is to talk on, why do 9 year olds have camera phones, wid walkie talkie, and speaker phone, where most than likely they go end up loosing it, breaking it, or getting it stolen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast