Thread: Bamazon :Alabama Golddiggers Take A Licking In Guyana

NaturalBornRidah

Bamazon :Alabama Golddiggers Take A Licking In Guyana

I was just watching this

This show is hilarious, it details how many of these gold prospectors trek to Guyana's because of its mineral rich soil but run in to all kind of problems.

These dudes were crying because they encountered howling monkeys and Jaguars.

It shows how Greedy these dudes get, one dude falls sick because of dehydration working in the hot sweltering jungle, one other fellow worker calls for back up but ends being ignored.

Credits
    Damn, makes me appreciate me ole' man even more.

He spent the bulk of the 60s in de bush mining for gold and diving for diamonds. He saw a lot of guys die on the job. But the plus side was some big money was to be made in those days.

For all the butt of jokes we does get on IMIX, in those days he told me he'd come across people from other CARICOM countries that were coming to Guyana to make money.

That place ehn no joke, I remember that story years ago of those 2 girls aged 8 and 13 at the time that went in the bush with their uncle and he had a heart attack and died. They spent a good month in the wilderness before someone found them alive. They lived off of the land.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Damn, makes me appreciate me ole' man even more.

He spent the bulk of the 60s in de bush mining for gold and diving for diamonds. He saw a lot of guys die on the job. But the plus side was some big money was to be made in those days.

For all the butt of jokes we does get on IMIX, in those days he told me he'd come across people from other CARICOM countries that were coming to Guyana to make money.

That place ehn no joke, I remember that story years ago of those 2 girls aged 8 and 13 at the time that went in the bush with their uncle and he had a heart attack and died. They spent a good month in the wilderness before someone found them alive. They lived off of the land.
    Yea other islanders from Caricom countries came but most did not dare go into the bush for one it was very danerous and many GTs were not that fool hearted to teach the tradition of porkknocking. Now its mainly Brazilians and even some Colombians coming in to do that dangerous task.

But yes you have to respect some these banas who venture of into the jungle to mine, its very ,very dangerous. There are even some bandits there to rob you.

TC
    Credits
    I reckon that howler monkey part would be hilarious to see. Howler monkeys are also native to Trinidad, but I've only ever seen them in the zoo. Everytime I hear them howl I think no way you catching me in a Trini forest at night if that is the sound I will hear in the darkness!