Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballin on credit....spendin what you don't have.

Credits

Ballin on credit....spendin what you don't have.

As I was in the other thread talkin about cars, would you ball on credit? take out a range rover on lease programme even though you know you ain't gonna finish paying for it? buy clothes keep the tag on and return it the next day just to look fresh? Run over your credit limit just to stay up to d times?
    do you believe in spending what you don't have?
    what drives people to do that?

thoughts

Credits
    I try mi best not to tek too much credit since mi credit budget went over mi savings.

Credits
    nah...

if it was a CTS-V or Quattroporte GTS

oh hell yeah!!
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    i like to roll like a criminal.. straight cash..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinimimz View Post
    As I was in the other thread talkin about cars, would you ball on credit? take out a range rover on lease programme even though you know you ain't gonna finish paying for it? buy clothes keep the tag on and return it the next day just to look fresh? Run over your credit limit just to stay up to d times? do you believe in spending what you don't have?

Many People, do all of de above questions...not jus' a few.

What drives people to do that?

Because it's Accepted, and it allows dem to stay in a Appeal to others.

You see people even do it with Events/Fetes/Carnivals...

Anyways, people will go to all kinds lengths to draw in SO' or Friends'.

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    lmao :

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    but in the end what good is it? when u can no longer fake it, what are they left with? why try so hard to be what you're not?

the world has always been superficial, but as of lately we(in trinidad) just oozing with this ish jed

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinimimz View Post
    but in the end what good is it? when u can no longer fake it, what are they left with? why try so hard to be what you're not?

the world has always been superficial, but as of lately we(in trinidad) just oozing with this ish jed
    "The Fake it, til u Make it" ideology has long existed. You see it at work, people who don't know sh!t pretend they are on top their business. Even on here People faking it, sad part is when they forget their story they been selling. But as I said, people who fake it are looking acceptance or don't want to be alienated. They just have to/want to fit in. Men will fake it untill they get some pu$$y, Women will fake it until they use out all a Man offers. Etc Etc. As, far as the trend u r seeing in TnT...seems that they just living/adopting the American way of life.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Trinidadians have always been extremely materialistic I'd go so far as to say maybe more so than Americans or maybe it's because it's such a classist society and appearances are more important/ingrained in the everyday order of things than they are here. So it makes sense that when the same ways of getting into debt that exist here became common and ready available there that Trinis would run w/ it
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "The Fake it, til u Make it" ideology has long existed. You see it at work, people who don't know sh!t pretend they are on top their business. Even on here People faking it, sad part is when they forget their story they been selling. But as I said, people who fake it are looking acceptance or don't want to be alienated. They just have to/want to fit in. Men will fake it untill they get some pu$$y, Women will fake it until they use out all a Man offers. Etc Etc. As, far as the trend u r seeing in TnT...seems that they just living/adopting the American way of life.
    but that's what people respect, people that are real, simple and honest about their situation, circumstance etc etc get no respect....and that's because other's people's expectations are so rigid, that they make it difficult for people to be themselves

Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    Trinidadians have always been extremely materialistic I'd go so far as to say maybe more so than Americans or maybe it's because it's such a classist society and appearances are more important/ingrained in the everyday order of things than they are here. So it makes sense that when the same ways of getting into debt that exist here became common and ready available there that Trinis would run w/ it

i say it all the time, trinidadians are the most fake and deceptive people i know...they front too much and that's why i don't care for them....they feel they gotta keep it "classy"...but they are not classy, they are just pretending...that's why i rarely fukk with them
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    lmao but nikki that can go both ways
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    but that's what people respect, people that are real, simple and honest about their situation, circumstance etc etc get no respect....and that's because other's people's expectations are so rigid, that they make it difficult for people to be themselves

I agree...credit never goes where it is due when it comes to this...

i say it all the time, trinidadians are the most fake and deceptive people i know...they front too much and that's why i don't care for them....they feel they gotta keep it "classy"...but they are not classy, they are just pretending...that's why i rarely fukk with them

I'm not mad at u....

But comparing Trinis' to Jamaicans, the are both plagued by the same things...it's just the degrees/variation are different. Like there are SNOBBY' Jamaicans, who are well to do... or semi well to do. But there are probably equally, SNOBBY Trinis'...But they are not well to do. If u get what I'm saying.

Credits
    im with LR......if I cannot afford it cash I eh buying it........next big purchase is when d hooptie die and I doh lease or buy luxury.......pure efficiency
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    lol insidious u hit the nail on the head!!!!!!

they have not one shyt to their name, hoppin maxi n ting but they more snobby than the people who have means to snobb lmao

Nikki, I am trini, i live here and to be honest the level of deceptiveness annoys me. I know alot of people but I really cah take on even a quarter of them to be my friend nah....im one of those ppl that at the exterior of the in crowd, i could be there if i want, but I have better shit to do with the money i make than fighting down a set of fake over materialistic b!tches who really don't give a rats ass bout me when the day come.

but the level of materiality trinis have decided to measure up to saddens me

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post

but plenty people "ball" on things dem doh have....dem leave beyond dem means and come pretend like things are all cook and curry....like Insidious say even right here on Imix, there is one ah know dat is lurking....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast