Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Bakes!!!

  1. #1
    J
    Undercover J's Avatar J is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    somewhere trying to give a f*ck
    Posts
    12,070
    Credits
    1,039,442

    Bakes!!!

    i cannot get into mt pm box to send you a message what about this how far will i have to drive to most of the events

    4641 Kenmore Avenue
    Alexandria, VA 22304 US

  2. #2
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    i cannot get into mt pm box to send you a message what about this how far will i have to drive to most of the events

    4641 Kenmore Avenue
    Alexandria, VA 22304 US
    Sorry i know i am not bakes...you going dc carnival?

    DC crew Taboo or Secluded?
    Doh buff meh LJ

  3. #3
    J
    Undercover J's Avatar J is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    somewhere trying to give a f*ck
    Posts
    12,070
    Credits
    1,039,442
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    Sorry i know i am not bakes...you going dc carnival?

    DC crew Taboo or Secluded?
    Doh buff meh LJ
    once i make it there i will be going to Taboo.. you going?


    i am trying to book my hotel, but i need some ideas from bakes on good places to stay

  4. #4
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    once i make it there i will be going to Taboo.. you going?


    i am trying to book my hotel, but i need some ideas from bakes on good places to stay
    yes i am planning to go. I am staying at a cheap place presidents inn or something. I took it for the price. I like how you sound decisive about taboo. I am leaning heavily toward taboo as well. You might have just helped me make up my mind. U playing with RASCALZ please say yes. I already registered. I need a little carnival fix. I need to come out of my shell and meet more imixers. I too scaredy you know any other imixers that going?

  5. #5
    J
    Undercover J's Avatar J is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    somewhere trying to give a f*ck
    Posts
    12,070
    Credits
    1,039,442
    nah.. i will be with the mudders.. mud all d way.... woi!!!!!!


  6. #6
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    nah.. i will be with the mudders.. mud all d way.... woi!!!!!!

    yuh shud com eboston too... an i cud muddy yuh up

  7. #7
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    nah.. i will be with the mudders.. mud all d way.... woi!!!!!!

    oh man...well hopefully we can storm each others bands...lol I heard mud is better but I went with the peer pressure....lol
    You went Taboo last year?

  8. #8
    J
    Undercover J's Avatar J is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    somewhere trying to give a f*ck
    Posts
    12,070
    Credits
    1,039,442
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    yuh shud com eboston too... an i cud muddy yuh up
    i will be there too

    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    oh man...well hopefully we can storm each others bands...lol I heard mud is better but I went with the peer pressure....lol
    You went Taboo last year?

    yea i was at taboo last yr.. the vibes was real nice...drinks was strong!!!!

  9. #9
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    i will be there too




    yea i was at taboo last yr.. the vibes was real nice...drinks was strong!!!!
    When is Boston? My pocket cyah take no more trips but I curious..lol

  10. #10
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    J why you staying in VA? Cheaper?

  11. #11
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    i will be there too

    ay yuh comin...i playin wid d mud ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    When is Boston? My pocket cyah take no more trips but I curious..lol
    las saturday in aug..i tink is d 25th or someting so

  12. #12
    J
    Undercover J's Avatar J is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    somewhere trying to give a f*ck
    Posts
    12,070
    Credits
    1,039,442
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifever View Post
    J why you staying in VA? Cheaper?
    so far yes. what is the location of your hotel... i am just looking for places right now.. bakes is kinda guiding me

  13. #13
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    so far yes. what is the location of your hotel... i am just looking for places right now.. bakes is kinda guiding me
    1600 washington ave
    dc
    I think it in the ghetto
    look joke its 1 1/2 stars
    i will prolly be dodging bullets and stepping over crack pipes on my way in. But I don't plan to be there much so as long as the shower works i good...lol

  14. #14
    Registered User YardiePrincess's Avatar YardiePrincess is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    6,271
    Credits
    1,523,305
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    ay yuh comin...i playin wid d mud ppl



    las saturday in aug..i tink is d 25th or someting so
    oh ok...hopefully i will still be full of carnival spirit from BIM

  15. #15
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady J View Post
    so far yes. what is the location of your hotel... i am just looking for places right now.. bakes is kinda guiding me
    why not just stay with Bakes?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •