Thread: bake and salt fish

Credits

bake and salt fish

tasting rather great this mawning...

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    tasting rather great this mawning...
    Yo star it name float and fish since 91 is suh lang yuh aint spend no sarta time in GT????? Fish fry tomorrow, dem bangamary gun taak

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Yo star it name float and fish since 91 is suh lang yuh aint spend no sarta time in GT????? Fish fry tomorrow, dem bangamary gun taak
    banna...its de same thing...

dont remind me bout dem fish shop business...

i couldnt even sneak dem in...customs was searching heavy that rass night like dem hear "shortman" send thru a thing...

cassette_craig

i couldnt even sneak dem in...customs was searching heavy that rass night like dem hear "shortman" send thru a thing...

Not really, dem have different kinda bake but only ONE float but potato tomato. hahahahahahahah bout the fish shop ites. it good fuh yuh, where yuh was trying to take the banga?????

Credits

I bring back fried fish from Guyana everytime I went since I've been married. My mother-in-law fries fish the morning I traveling and I bring it up in my hand in a bowl! I never got stopped or harrassed yet! Moreover, they have never even attempted to look in the bowl!

I even brought black cake in a danish cookie tin....
    Last edited by VictoriaECD; 09-06-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaECD View Post
    I bring back fried fish from Guyana everytime I went since I've been married. My mother-in-law fries fish the morning I traveling and I bring it up in my hand in a bowl! I never got stopped or harrassed yet! Moreover, they have never even attempted to look in the bowl!

count ya self lucky..my friend got the bottom of her suitcase slashed by customs checking for shyt....

i normally do, but my pops told me not to as they are really searching now. funny thing is...my friend said that she saw an indian guy who had to pay a $500.00 fine on the spot and his shyt taken away.

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaECD View Post

This i know my mom does kerr a setta tings when she going to canada fuh see me sisters dem suh i aint know how Hype fraid, ohhhhhhhhh i know is why is cah he is a ras. dem does really harrass rastas in dis place.

count ya self lucky..my friend got the bottom of her suitcase slashed by customs checking for shyt....

i normally do, but my pops told me not to as they are really searching now. funny thing is...my friend said that she saw an indian guy who had to pay a $500.00 fine on the spot and his shyt taken away.
    Yuh pops right, leave the banga alone fore dem search it and put ganja inside fuh frame yuh, arrest yuh and keep yuh in jail widout trial like dem do benchop hahahahahahahaha

Credits

Eh eh, they overexaggerating now! And you know when I come to america they don't even ask to see what's in the bowl....I guess I am just lucky.....

I don't see why they would fine you for cooked food, I know you can't take uncured or cooked meats or fruit, but cooked food has always been fine. You know how many people bring their own food on the plane instead of eating plane food(even though plane food is good on caribbean flights)........I caught myself drooling over people chinese food they brought on the plane last time I flew back from Guyana.....