Credits

Credits
    Ent Barbados have real bullerman?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilzman
    Ent Barbados have real bullerman?

Where that come from?

Credits
    You know i think thats the problem with society today. Women just show too much, thats why they are not respected in the music industry as well as everywhere else. She needs to have some respect for herself. Showing her @ss is not sexy, that's whorish. Classy women are sexy. We all have beauty inside that can never amount to the skinless women that is put out for all to see, because one day the tits will drop and the batty will get swingy and then what? Shes gonna demand respect? oh no, then she's gonna use all the money she got showing off her @ss to BUY her a new body.

Credits
    I doh see the problem here, these ppl obviously didn't have anything better to do with their time, than look for schupidness to rail ppl about

dev
    Credits
    Everybody Jellus Uh My Girl Gawn Rihanna.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MsLady08
    You know i think thats the problem with society today. Women just show too much, thats why they are not respected in the music industry as well as everywhere else. She needs to have some respect for herself. Showing her @ss is not sexy, that's whorish. Classy women are sexy. We all have beauty inside that can never amount to the skinless women that is put out for all to see, because one day the tits will drop and the batty will get swingy and then what? Shes gonna demand respect? oh no, then she's gonna use all the money she got showing off her @ss to BUY her a new body.
    If Rihanna was totally naked she would command utmost respect from me.

provided that she shaved

Credits
    If you have it, why not flaunt it?
    Wearing a bathing suit top is not whorish.
    It's her body. Who are you or any one else to judge on what type of clothing she should wear.
    It's the classy ones who turn out to be the closet freaks and whores, so mind that foolish talk.

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    I aint see di outfit so i cant comment on whether it was whorish or not...
    But seems to me like they makin a mountain out of a mole hill.. first of all If she commin from the beach, what you want her to wear??

But the author of the article is dumb for that last sentence... Sayin let the young be young in reference to a young girl dressin revealing...

Credits
    The Nation posted a pic of her coming out of Chefette across from Rockley beach. WTF. She had on jeans & a short top...Yet I see people go in that same Chefette in bathing suits. The only people they complain about is locals.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    If you have it, why not flaunt it?
    Wearing a bathing suit top is not whorish.
    It's her body. Who are you or any one else to judge on what type of clothing she should wear.
    It's the classy ones who turn out to be the closet freaks and whores, so mind that foolish talk.
    Hey as long as you do it in the closet its ok. Why does everyone have to know? I'm not coming at Rihanna, but I'm saying, shes beautiful, why does she need to walk around in a bathing suit top?You can flaunt it and still be classy honey. I'm npot saying that the girl needs to cover up everything, but in general, women show too much. I'm not judging anyone, but you never see a guy just walking around in his draws, HOW COME? Women wanna see that too but men have respect for themselves. There are SOOO many men that don't even show their chests as artists, why can't women do the same?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    I aint see di outfit so i cant comment on whether it was whorish or not...
    But seems to me like they makin a mountain out of a mole hill.. first of all If she commin from the beach, what you want her to wear??

But the author of the article is dumb for that last sentence... Sayin let the young be young in reference to a young girl dressin revealing...
    Well, im not saying Rihanna is whorish, i dont know her, didnt see nothing, im talking about some of these women out here.

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Hey as long as you do it in the closet its ok. Why does everyone have to know? I'm not coming at Rihanna, but I'm saying, shes beautiful, why does she need to walk around in a bathing suit top?You can flaunt it and still be classy honey. I'm npot saying that the girl needs to cover up everything, but in general, women show too much. I'm not judging anyone, but you never see a guy just walking around in his draws, HOW COME? Women wanna see that too but men have respect for themselves. There are SOOO many men that don't even show their chests as artists, why can't women do the same?
    I agree with you, but if all she had on was a pants and a bathing suit top, that aint nothing too bad...
    especially if she was just comming from the beach

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    The Nation posted a pic of her coming out of Chefette across from Rockley beach. WTF. She had on jeans & a short top...Yet I see people go in that same Chefette in bathing suits. The only people they complain about is locals.

Some bajans does suffer from post-colonial depression. singing GOD save the QUEEN, and let de ressa we drown.They wanted to hear their voice on the radio--and now they can go kiss Rihanna's sweet looking ass.

DONE AND DONE.

Credits

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast