Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Bajans... clarifying question

  1. #1
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Bajans... clarifying question

    does de word "obese" come from de word "OBZOKI"?

  2. #2
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    does de word "obese" come from de word "OBZOKI"?

  3. #3
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    answer de question yuh big head canteloupe

  4. #4
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    answer de question yuh big head canteloupe
    Well EH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM...

    all I can tell you is I AM NOT OBZOKI!!!

    But, if yuh tell me de bachanal, I will let you know what the word means... But ah NOT answering til you tell me what is the question for

  5. #5
    Snocone Man Bajan_Snocone is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    222
    Credits
    1,005,681
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    does de word "obese" come from de word "OBZOKI"?
    oo rasshole ..dat 1 just nastyyyyy..

  6. #6
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Well EH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM...

    all I can tell you is I AM NOT OBZOKI!!!

    But, if yuh tell me de bachanal, I will let you know what the word means... But ah NOT answering til you tell me what is the question for
    obzoki
    obese


    see de o and de b?

    wondering if de word latin

  7. #7
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajan_Snocone
    oo rasshole ..dat 1 just nastyyyyy..

    starboy wuh gine on , tings good?

  8. #8
    Snocone Man Bajan_Snocone is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    222
    Credits
    1,005,681
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    starboy wuh gine on , tings good?
    i just hey supa...tings bitter sweet..crop ova looking like it gun b a distant dream but dats fa anudda thread..wa gine on wid u ?

  9. #9
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    no
    obsaki is a higher and more decrepant form of obesity.

  10. #10
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    obzoki
    obese


    see de o and de b?

    wondering if de word latin
    Well I gine tek a stab at it

    De word OBZOKI refers to a human being that is not necessarily obese or obtuse per se, but one that is oddly shaped....

    For example...

    A woman wiff broader shoulders than the average man is seen as OBZOKI. A woman who en got no hips but big as SHYTE is OBZOKI!!!

  11. #11
    Snocone Man Bajan_Snocone is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    222
    Credits
    1,005,681
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Well I gine tek a stab at it

    De word OBZOKI refers to a human being that is not necessarily obese or obtuse per se, but one that is oddly shaped....

    For example...

    A woman wiff broader shoulders than the average man is seen as OBZOKI. A woman who en got no hips but big as SHYTE is OBZOKI!!!
    doan faget de bottom heavy 1s dat look like a bowling pin..or de 1s dat got so much ripplez in dem belly dat ya could go surfing pun dem..dem OBZOKI ta de fullest

  12. #12
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Cha.. i just realize I en answer de fackin question..... Man, I en know wuh part OBZOKI come from... ah giddy today leff muh

  13. #13
    Snocone Man Bajan_Snocone is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    222
    Credits
    1,005,681
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Cha.. i just realize I en answer de fackin question..... Man, I en know wuh part OBZOKI come from... ah giddy today leff muh
    i tell ya stop sniffing de rasshole nail polish wen ya painting ya big toe...now look how foolish ya acting..

  14. #14
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajan_Snocone
    i tell ya stop sniffing de rasshole nail polish wen ya painting ya big toe...now look how foolish ya acting..

    she big toe look like 12 rows of rockcakes

  15. #15
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    she big toe look like 12 rows of rockcakes
    dat showpig tief from de back a purity bakeries!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •