Thread: Bajanpryncess

2 sexy 2 handle $ex 'n' $exy-trini's Avatar $ex 'n' $exy-trini is offline
    Credits

Bajanpryncess

yuh still here babes,:p ah juss find ah not seein' or hearin' from yuh!!

Credits

Re: Bajanpryncess

I'm here babes, ah was too caught up in muh imix man, but, I'm here, behavin' myself :angel1
    Still standing...:)

Credits

Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

Originally posted by BajanPryncess
    I'm here babes, ah was too caught up in muh imix man, but, I'm here, behavin' myself :angel1
    ah hope so:angel1 allyuh kiss and make up yet??

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

Originally posted by $ex 'n' $exy-trini
    ah hope so:angel1 allyuh kiss and make up yet??
    But of course, it's only right....anyhow, I don' wanna bore you wit' muh love stories, so, how yuh feelin'?

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

But of course, it's only right....anyhow, I don' wanna bore you wit' muh love stories, so, how yuh feelin'?
    well gyal, i sad i doh have no body tuh talk tuh, i doh have much friends, de only friend ah have always with she man,dat is why i does come on here,i kinda shy so i doesnt really open up tuh ppl unless i feeling comfortable around them!:p

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

well gyal, i sad i doh have no body tuh talk tuh, i doh have much friends, de only friend ah have always with she man,dat is why i does come on here,i kinda shy so i doesnt really open up tuh ppl unless i feeling comfortable around them!:p
    Then you must feel extremely comfortable wit' yuh imix fam, cuz yuh had us goin' since yuh arrive!!!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

Then you must feel extremely comfortable wit' yuh imix fam, cuz yuh had us goin' since yuh arrive!!!
    i know but juss sometimes ah does feel like ah need someone tuh be there fuh meh..
    **it sucks not tuh have friends**

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

i know but juss sometimes ah does feel like ah need someone tuh be there fuh meh..
    **it sucks not tuh have friends**
    Girl yuh mekkin' muh feel bad, stop nuh !!!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

Girl yuh mekkin' muh feel bad, stop nuh !!!
    well i guess u good at doing that, unlike me, sometimes ah does act like ah fraid ppl!:p but i never had alot of friends but now that i'm getting older, ah now feel like ah need them.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

well i guess u good at doing that, unlike me, sometimes ah does act like ah fraid ppl!:p but i never had alot of friends but now that i'm getting older, ah now feel like ah need them.
    No I never was the type to hang out with a large crowd, although I always knew a lot of ppl in school, I still kept my distance, I guess that's how I remained an honors student (notice how serious I am)....even now, I don't really keep up with my "friends", but, I guess that's because, they have kids & I don't, so, they can't really do the things I can, even if they try it's still not the same...but, I get where you're coming from, because, when it comes to partying, I still like to go with someone, besides the fellas I know!!!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

No I never was the type to hang out with a large crowd, although I always knew a lot of ppl in school, I still kept my distance, I guess that's how I remained an honors student (notice how serious I am)....even now, I don't really keep up with my "friends", but, I guess that's because, they have kids & I don't, so, they can't really do the things I can, even if they try it's still not the same...but, I get where you're coming from, because, when it comes to partying, I still like to go with someone, besides the fellas I know!!!
    ah understand yuh, i've always been a straight A student my self....all de friends i used tuh have in scholl, they either dropped out or let and some of them have kids.....my nickname from them was "smarty pants"..lol, because i always did well, never even cut class......but now when i want tuh go a lil party ah carr call nobody, yuh know, even on ah regular basis, ah carr even call ah friend an' say wassup!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bajanpryncess

ah understand yuh, i've always been a straight A student my self....all de friends i used tuh have in scholl, they either dropped out or let and some of them have kids.....my nickname from them was "smarty pants"..lol, because i always did well, never even cut class......but now when i want tuh go a lil party ah carr call nobody, yuh know, even on ah regular basis, ah carr even call ah friend an' say wassup!
    I know where yuh coming from....my cousin does die to go partying, but, she's too young to go to the majority of the clubs in Brooklyn, so, if my bestfriend or my cousin can't go, it's either I go by myself or stay home & I don't mind staying home...while being with my ex I learned how to stay away from the clubs!!!

Credits
    sex n sexy the way u talk u dont have much friends im shocked u seem to be a very friendly person but anyhow the imx family does make u feel right at home :) we will lime on friday