Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Bajan Bus Conductor Stabbed Belizean Tourist Because, "He didnít like foreigners"

Credits

Bajan Bus Conductor Stabbed Belizean Tourist Because, "He didnít like foreigners"

Bajan bus conductor attacked because he didn

Just before news time, we spoke via phone to Rene Montero, Gabbís cousin, who was with him at the time of the incident on Friday. Montero says that a group of Belizeans was about to go to his house for dinner, and half of the group got into a zedar, which is the Bajan version of Belizeís dollar-taxi vans. They were intending to go shopping for dinner items, but apparently the conductor of the zedar, Jabarie King, didnít like the sound of Creole and that is what caused the stabbing that almost killed Gabb.

Credits
    just b/c you don't like an accent? smh
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    just b/c you don't like an accent? smh
    I honestly think the zedar driver was crazy or something. The Belizeans were actually there doing some military training. Mussi tek dem fuh Guyanese or something. I know Bajan's don't like Guyanese.

And I've been to Barbados three times. I really like it there, but they are so anti-other Caribbean people. If you're white, they love you up though lol.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    I honestly think the zedar driver was crazy or something. The Belizeans were actually there doing some military training. Mussi tek dem fuh Guyanese or something. I know Bajan's don't like Guyanese.

And I've been to Barbados three times. I really like it there, but they are so anti-other Caribbean people. If you're white, they love you up though lol.
    Maybe he though was a Jamaican, you know how Jamaicans does get treated in Barbados and Trinidad.
    socapineman likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Maybe he though was a Jamaican, you know how Jamaicans does get treated in Barbados and Trinidad.
    Yeah, we kinda sound a little like both Guyanese and Jamaican.

But let's just say that as a group, the set of Belizeans that were there didn't exactly look like Jamaicans or even Guyanese. I think that crazy Bajan guy just saw them as foreign and "coming to take over" or something

Credits
    Yeah, we kinda sound a little like both Guyanese and Jamaican.

But let's just say that as a group, the set of Belizeans that were there didn't exactly look like Jamaicans or even Guyanese. I think that crazy Bajan guy just saw them as foreign and "coming to take over" or something
    but Jamaicans or Guyanese can look any sort of way. Not everyone from a certain place will fit the "general" description of the majority...if there even is a general description is some cases

Credits

no bueno. the senseless killings need to stop man.

hmmm. i thought about visiting barbados. so you feel i'd get treated a ways? no bueno.

Credits
    but Jamaicans or Guyanese can look any sort of way. Not everyone from a certain place will fit the "general" description of the majority...if there even is a general description is some cases
    Please don't turn this into a taxonomy thread. As group, Belizeans are obviously not going to look like a group of Guyanese or Jamaicans.

Either way, this is about Barbados (and Trinidad?) treat other Caribbean people in their countries.

Credits
    Please don't turn this into a taxonomy thread. As group, Belizeans are obviously not going to look like a group of Guyanese or Jamaicans.

Either way, this is about Barbados (and Trinidad?) treat other Caribbean people in their countries.
    me or you?

Credits
    me or you?

no bueno. the senseless killings need to stop man.
    Well luckily he's not dead and he's moving his limbs. The guy literally stabbed him in the heart.

hmmm. i thought about visiting barbados. so you feel i'd get treated a ways? no bueno.
    You should. It's a nice place, and I'm going at some point in the future. Just act very "Yankee". They love them some Black American females, just don't let it be a another Caribbean person. Especially a male. You get a whole different vibe from them.

Credits

Well luckily he's not dead and he's moving his limbs. The guy literally stabbed him in the heart.

You should. It's a nice place, and I'm going at some point in the future. Just act very "Yankee". They love them some Black American females, just don't let it be a another Caribbean person. Especially a male. You get a whole different vibe from them.
    oh good. i clearly missed "almost killed." wow

i see, i see

Credits

Question

Ah wonder if de Bajans feel this way about the British tourists on vacation in Barbados?
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Ah wonder if de Bajans feel this way about the British tourists on vacation in Barbados?
    Nah, deh love up di white ppl weh come deh. Americans too. Literally ben' ova backwards fi dem.

Credits
    It has to pe with people of that country. People love to go there but always say the locals treat them like crap.

Juan Dan
    what are the facts of bajans being assholes?

is this somethign that is just said like "jahmaycans are creminals" or is it a fact

have heard it a lot

is there some historical context here or they just dont like others

I am all for nationalism
    fukk
    erbody likes their own house

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast