Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bagolicious

  1. #1
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Bagolicious

    where yuh been girl?....... hiding again?

  2. #2
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409

    Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    where yuh been girl?....... hiding again?
    so wait nuh..u didnt know ah went mia..i think u on something nah babes..

  3. #3
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bagolicious
    so wait nuh..u didnt know ah went mia..i think u on something nah babes..
    humphhh! nobody tells me anything! :

  4. #4
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409

    Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    humphhh! nobody tells me anything! :
    so whey.. u miss all dem posts..u wasnt paying attention girl..:p
    how u going dere?

  5. #5
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bagolicious
    so whey.. u miss all dem posts..u wasnt paying attention girl..:p
    how u going dere?
    I guess ah jus zoned out cuz ah didn't want tuh hear about miami anymore but i'm good now...... actually i'm better than good..... I am absotutalutely fabulous today!

  6. #6
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    I guess ah jus zoned out cuz ah didn't want tuh hear about miami anymore but i'm good now...... actually i'm better than good..... I am absotutalutely fabulous today!
    lucky u..it seems like i gehing de cole..lawdd

  7. #7
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bagolicious
    lucky u..it seems like i gehing de cole..lawdd
    ah jus got ova a cold...just take some theraflu and go tuh sleep... you'll be jus like new!

  8. #8
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    ah jus got ova a cold...just take some theraflu and go tuh sleep... you'll be jus like new!
    sleep hehhe..ah wish..i have to wuk..steupsss..

  9. #9
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bagolicious
    sleep hehhe..ah wish..i have to wuk..steupsss..
    sleep at work.... jus act like yuh concentrating real hard on some papers and tek a nap!

  10. #10
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bagolicious

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    sleep at work.... jus act like yuh concentrating real hard on some papers and tek a nap!
    u good yes..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •