Thread: Bago20, Look Outsde Your Window...

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Talking Bago20, Look Outsde Your Window...

Homeland Security waiting on you. Please pack your stuff, they already book your flight(one way back tuh tobago). Another deportee on we hands. And the Prime Minister met with the US Vice President just the other day complaining about notifying us when they send people like you back. And that's for messing with Toppa Toppa, and every other woman who liked a jamaican man.
    Last edited by Doctor's Daughter; 08-14-2006 at 07:44 PM.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

m
    Credits

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter
    Homeland Security waiting on you. Please pack your stuff, they already book your flight(one way back tuh tobago). Another deportee on we hands. And the Prime Minister met with the US Vice President just the other day complaining about notifying us when they send people like you back.

Yo, do i know you? have i ever spoken to you? have i ever met you? are you real? or are you a cartoon?. Guh buggs bunny a$$ somewhere else n stop call up meh name.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    Yo, do i know you? have i ever spoken to you? have i ever met you? are you real? or are you a cartoon?. Guh buggs bunny a$$ somewhere else n stop call up meh name.
    wham like yuh cyah take some fatigue or wah. yuh telling people bout how dey look in mirror and yuh cyah take de internet talk? bwoi doh let me start. Just pack yuh things and prepare tuh leave, yuh ass getting deported tonight.

~DD~

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter
    Homeland Security waiting on you. Please pack your stuff, they already book your flight(one way back tuh tobago). Another deportee on we hands. And the Prime Minister met with the US Vice President just the other day complaining about notifying us when they send people like you back. And that's for messing with Toppa Toppa, and every other woman who liked a jamaican man.
    Oh my...I say we borrow The Fugitive's "Return to Sender" stamp.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    they might send him to a strange place when they realize what crime he committed. How about Carera Island?

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    shit they teking him right now.

~DD~