Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bago, you respect Gary Coleman now?

Credits

Bago, you respect Gary Coleman now?

Is he not a "mangina"?

Links30
    LOL, HAHAHAHA, aye what i got out of that is that the woman is provoking the dude. The guy is trying to say something and she's just trying to egg him on into getting something out of him. The way i look at it is that he ent stupid. He's not going to admit on national television if he does hit his wife, not only that will kill any type of hope in gaining sponsorship to bring in what eva money from what eva income he's on, he's not going to drown himself. Plus i just love how the black woman is there in concert with them bout AYE AYE AYE, talking up like if she can bring some order in the place, Gary is right to tell all ah dem to Fuk off including the black woman and after seeing shit like this u cannot tell me most black men seriously believe that many black women are the enemy.

I mean how the fuk u gonna have a panel full of both white women, white men, and black women coming down hard on a black man? N he's right, no matter what he says, or do, the man is always going to lose, regardless if he hit his wife, or not. That woman didn't care about his bump on his head from a fall down the stairs all she just cares about is her own feminist agenda by trying to get something outta the guy to further paint him as a monster.

So he has every right to blow up the way he did because he saw what was coming his way, Fuk all of them in tru yes.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    LOL, HAHAHAHA, aye what i got out of that is that the woman is provoking the dude. The guy is trying to say something and she's just trying to egg him on into getting something out of him. The way i look at it is that he ent stupid. He's not going to admit on national television if he does hit his wife, not only that will kill any type of hope in gaining sponsorship to bring in what eva money from what eva income he's on, he's not going to drown himself. Plus i just love how the black woman is there in concert with them bout AYE AYE AYE, talking up like if she can bring some order in the place, Gary is right to tell all ah dem to Fuk off including the black woman and after seeing shit like this u cannot tell me most black men seriously believe that many black women are the enemy.

I mean how the fuk u gonna have a panel full of both white women, white men, and black women coming down hard on a black man? N he's right, no matter what he says, or do, the man is always going to lose, regardless if he hit his wife, or not. That woman didn't care about his bump on his head from a fall down the stairs all she just cares about is her own feminist agenda by trying to get something outta the guy to further paint him as a monster.

So he has every right to blow up the way he did because he saw what was coming his way, Fuk all of them in tru yes.
    Watch them white people gang up on gary now and call him all kinda names.
    Gary Handled that punk woman who fancies herself a lawyer just the way she needed to be handled. She can go ph*ck herself. Go on with yo bad self Gary.

Credits
    who in their right mind and 5 senses follow that man?

Credits
    A bait she did a bait him up.

Di man seh him nuh abuse him wife and she keep asking the same question over and over again. She probably thought she could win the case right on dat set by provoking him to slap har.

Credits
    LOL! I really don't know or care about this situation. But it's funny how with a panel of white people on the panel and only one black woman, somehow the black woman is the enemy. That's why it have famous black men like OJ who get thrown to the dogs. They dislike the skin they are in, and those women who look like them. But when anything goes wrong, that's when they see that they will get the crappy end of the stick just like everyone else. What in the world does this have to do with race anyway?

Links30
    ^^^

U know ppl who make such statements like above are delusional.

Anyone can tell that that show was a set up. Dem was out to try to hang the man. Any person who has respect for their guest will not try to frame them like that. Why continually ask the same question if the man never said anything about it? It have tons of white politicians who deflect the questions that are important to the people all day every day but with Gary, nahhhh, lets keep the spot light on him. Its bad enough that the guy is a washed up actor trying to survive like everyone else, and its twice as bad that he's a black man n short as hell, i mean wtf.

So apart from identifying that this interview was nothing but a set up to try discredit him in anything he says and does, here comes with the black woman bout Aye Aye Aye, like if u think a black man that has stress, issues and anything else that maybe going on in his life that is messed up and unfair, u think some damn Heffa can come in bout this Aye Aye Aye business like if she can try run any body? Who the fuk is her?

So judging from the racial dynamic make up of the panel to try beat down the black man, the only thing that was missing was an Asian.

Credits
    ^^^

U know ppl who make such statements like above are delusional.

Anyone can tell that that show was a set up. Dem was out to try to hang the man. Any person who has respect for their guest will not try to frame them like that. Why continually ask the same question if the man never said anything about it? It have tons of white politicians who deflect the questions that are important to the people all day every day but with Gary, nahhhh, lets keep the spot light on him. Its bad enough that the guy is a washed up actor trying to survive like everyone else, and its twice as bad that he's a black man n short as hell, i mean wtf.

So apart from identifying that this interview was nothing but a set up to try discredit him in anything he says and does, here comes with the black woman bout Aye Aye Aye, like if u think a black man that has stress, issues and anything else that maybe going on in his life that is messed up and unfair, u think some damn Heffa can come in bout this Aye Aye Aye business like if she can try run any body? Who the fuk is her?

So judging from the racial dynamic make up of the panel to try beat down the black man, the only thing that was missing was an Asian.
    Nope, sorry...you're the delusional one....you didn't even get it!

Credits
    sorry but Gary Coleman is a loose cannon.. but he DID say he was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder.. so that confirms to ME, that he is crazier than a shithouse rat! He has been having interviews and given to random outbursts and cursin and acting up.. He needs help and he needs it NOW! He's had issues for a long time about that whole "whatchu talkin bout willis" and how angry he used to get when people asked him to say that line.. i mean for god's sake's nicca, that's what you were known for, that's what made you your money.. not to say that he can't refuse.. but his hostility is UNBRIDLED! he is a very angry little man.. he need to get on some Valium and chill..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Links30
    ^^^

And from that is why i feel the host played on that, the white woman was clearly provoking hoping to get that sought of response out of him. At the end with their comments confirmed this. What he needs to do is stop doing interviews.

Credits
    ^^^

And from that is why i feel the host played on that, the white woman was clearly provoking hoping to get that sought of response out of him. At the end with their comments confirmed this. What he needs to do is stop doing interviews.
    Which is why this is his own fault...

T-MAKAA
    Proof why psychiatrists are not always the answer..listen to this fool in the end. Talking about the man needs medicine. He admits she was provoking him but he said thats what you guys need to do to get answers. Boy I tell ya..

Credits
    yes the woman trying to provoke him instead of helping him with his problems
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Olokun View Post
    yes the woman trying to provoke him instead of helping him with his problems
    It's all about ratings.

Credits
    he right fa cuss she rass.....
    One step at a time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast