Thread: Bago, you blame this man?

Credits

Bago, you blame this man?

Read the comments on Youtube, and you will see people seem to have sympathy for him.

A lot of people said it's feminism

You think so?

Credits
    wat is the video about? it is too long fuh me to watch so summarise.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    wat is the video about? it is too long fuh me to watch so summarise.

This is disturbing video of the Pennsylvania gunman George Sodini showing his house and his intention to impress women. George Sodini went to the LA Fitness Club, turning out the lights on the Tuesday night "Latin impact" dance-aerobics class and proceeded to fire shots at female patrons of the fitness club.

George Sodini had planned the event for many months leaving an internet blog revealing his intentions after being alienated by women. This video is George Sodini, in his own words. He was making a video attempt to find a partner... but to no avail.

Links30
    Well i dunno what to really think, for one i do not condone anyone having to kill another human being just because they cannot achieve what they set out to. When he said 15 years, 15 years left of what? To try find a woman, or something? Anyway, what he should have done is look for other alternatives.

I am sure if he did his research and tried to hook up with other women besides American women i think he would stand a better chance. I mean find yuh self an Asian woman or something, we all know they love white men when de come to the states in most instances, but other than that there is just too many IFs involved to clearly relate this to feminism.

Some dudes stand a better chance getting women than some men that have bad luck in finding women but something is just not clicking. Honestly opt i really do not know what i can really say on this issue that will be meaningful, but its a tragic story either way.

It looked like he had good intentions in displaying his place to try impress a potential woman, showing he has it together, but there is where he's at fault, showing his materials to try impress a woman is never a good move if he's looking for that woman to like, love him for him and not what he has.

Anyway many white men simply cannot handle pressure well, they lose 5 grand in the stock market they really to shoot up the place n kill themselves n family, in a sense i don't see this as any different from the case i just stated.

Apart to the feminist role, its hard to say because there was no woman involved with him to make such an assumption. Now if he did had a woman n she just up and left him for her career then yes, the feminist statement can be valid, but the overall theme i got out of this is that, hey, i'm a nice guy, i have my own place, transport, i got it together and for some reason, i am unable to gain a mate to share my life and possessions with (Sounds like most black women today huh? lol) . So i guess out of frustration he ended up taking the lives of innocent ppl that has nothing to do with his personal demons. Like i said, its a sad case, tragic one but what can u really do? Some ppl just respond to things differently than others.
    Last edited by Links30; 03-04-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Well i dunno what to really think, for one i do not condone anyone having to kill another human being just because they cannot achieve what they set out to. When he said 15 years, 15 years left of what? To try find a woman, or something? Anyway, what he should have done is look for other alternatives.

I am sure if he did his research and tried to hook up with other women besides American women i think he would stand a better chance. I mean find yuh self an Asian woman or something, we all know they love white men when de come to the states in most instances, but other than that there is just too many IFs involved to clearly relate this to feminism.

Some dudes stand a better chance getting women than some men that have bad luck in finding women but something is just not clicking. Honestly opt i really do not know what i can really say on this issue that will be meaningful, but its a tragic story either way.

It looked like he had good intentions in displaying his place to try impress a potential woman, showing he has it together, but there is where he's at fault, showing his materials to try impress a woman is never a good move if he's looking for that woman to like, love him for him and not what he has.

Anyway many white men simply cannot handle pressure well, they lose 5 grand in the stock market they really to shoot up the place n kill themselves n family, in a sense i don't see this as any different from the case i just stated.

Apart to the feminist role, its hard to say because there was no woman involved with him to make such an assumption. Now if he did had a woman n she just up and left him for her career then yes, the feminist statement can be valid, but the overall theme i got out of this is that, hey, i'm a nice guy, i have my own place, transport, i got it together and for some reason, i am unable to gain a mate to share my life and possessions with (Sounds like most black women today huh? lol) . So i guess out of frustration he ended up taking the lives of innocent ppl that has nothing to do with his personal demons. Like i said, its a sad case, tragic one but what can u really do? Some ppl just respond to things differently than others.

I agree

What he did can't be justified.

But he did what he needed to do as far as looking for a mate is concerned. He could have went over seas and meet a nice Asian women then bring her back to the states.

My next door neighbor married a Filipino woman.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I agree

What he did can't be justified.

But he did what he needed to do as far as looking for a mate is concerned. He could have went over seas and meet a nice Asian women then bring her back to the states.

My next door neighbor married a Filipino woman.
    Exactly, American woman nowadays is nothing but ah stress.

Its best to find a woman that is not too fully aware of American culture n politricks. I always love foreign women because their mind set is different, not corrupt like the many skanks in this place.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Exactly, American woman nowadays is nothing but ah stress.

Its best to find a woman that is not too fully aware of American culture n politricks. I always love foreign women because their mind set is different, not corrupt like the many skanks in this place.
    I blame feminism.