Thread: BAGO, Marabunta and de ress of the PNM Imixers..

Gladiator

Arrow BAGO, Marabunta and de ress of the PNM Imixers..

This is the hottest seat and this constituency can decide who is the Next Prime Minister..allyuh boy Patos right now shivering at how close this election could be..:...Check link.. YouTube - Fight on for the San Juan Barataria seat.flv

Credits
    Boy yuh labeling I as a PNM Imixer an I don't even own a Balisier Tie.

Credits
    Thanks for bringing the news Lieutenant.
    *goes to watch/listen to more videos*
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    This is the hottest seat and this constituency can decide who is the Next Prime Minister..allyuh boy Patos right now shivering at how close this election could be..:...Check link.. YouTube - Fight on for the San Juan Barataria seat.flv
    Well boi, he have to, n i real disappointed how de place still looking like ah rell shanty town, its sad and de ppl have a right to be upset, i doe blame dem. I doe understand what he have been doing all that time? I understand certain projects n things does take time to develop, but for so long, nothing ent looking new in that place n its ah shame. When elections come around, they does always act like they doing things, but when de comfortable in dey seat, dey doe care, de doe care, but at de end of de day, ah know dey go still vote PNM, always.

N ah next ting, rell sad depressing news, u Know Isha and brother B, oh just Isha from Soca91.9 they getting her off the air, i dunno if they go do the same ting to gladiator, but heard now have it have some of them getting let off de station.
    Last edited by Links30; 04-22-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Well boi, he have to, n i real disappointed how de place still looking like ah rell shanty town, its sad and de ppl have a right to be upset, i doe blame dem. I doe understand what he have been doing all that time? I understand certain projects n things does take time to develop, but for so long, nothing ent looking new in that place n its ah shame. When elections come around, they does always act like they doing things, but when de comfortable in dey seat, dey doe care, de doe care, but at de end of de day, ah know dey go still vote PNM, always.

N ah next ting, rell sad depressing news, u Know Isha and brother B, oh just Isha from Soca91.9 they getting her off the air, i dunno if they go do the same ting to gladiator, but heard now have it have some of them getting let off de station.
    No explanation was given ?

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    Boy yuh labeling I as a PNM Imixer an I don't even own a Balisier Tie.
    I on jokes

Credits
    No explanation was given ?
    She said it's because the station has switched over to a full-time talk format, since election is around the corner. Nuff dj's aren't working and were sent home with pay. She making it sound like she volunteering to leave so ppl don't have to loose their job.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    She said it's because the station has switched over to a full-time talk format, since election is around the corner. Nuff dj's aren't working and were sent home with pay. She making it sound like she volunteering to leave so ppl don't have to loose their job.
    Alright I heard the PM was on the station yesterday > Is that true ?.if so did he mentioon anything about the current situation with Calder Hart ?

Credits
    Alright I heard the PM was on the station yesterday > Is that true ?.if so did he mentioon anything about the current situation with Calder Hart ?
    I don't think so, or at least I don't recall hearing him on the station.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I don't think so, or at least I don't recall hearing him on the station.
    alright..I hope for the PNM supporters sake Patos have some type of surprise waiting because right now based on what I heard and read PNM is BEHIND in the race