Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bad to worse....

  1. #1
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Bad to worse....

    Bad - Ah gurl who is having ah child, who's father doesn't want no parts of the child right now.

    worse-- A gurl who has to test 7 possible fathers to find the father of her baby.

  2. #2
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    U been watching maury again....

  3. #3
    amprincess
    Guest

    Re: Bad to worse....

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Bad - Ah gurl who is having ah child, who's father doesn't want no parts of the child right now.

    worse-- A gurl who has to test 7 possible fathers to find the father of her baby.

    are you watching Jerry Springer or something? :p

  4. #4
    Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER PtHova's Avatar PtHova is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    FAT Camp
    Posts
    14,103
    Credits
    1,065,851

    Re: Bad to worse....

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Bad - Ah gurl who is having ah child, who's father doesn't want no parts of the child right now.

    worse-- A gurl who has to test 7 possible fathers to find the father of her baby.
    what is dis called Cimo
    a girl dat has to dig up a corpse to see if dat person is the father and he isnt

  5. #5
    Big and Strong Camp The Shooter's Avatar The Shooter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,536
    Credits
    1,020,485

    Cimo 2

    Regarding the 7 DNA tests to determine fatherhood.. "How the fack can you foop w/7 men within a months time span, and not be able to narrow it down to maybe 3?" That schict make me really shake my head when I used to see it on Maury " and he says "Jim, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER "

    And the girl runs out the room crying after accusing his innocent a$$ of definitely being the only man in her life.

    Thats just my opinion, what do I know..


  6. #6
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Bad to worse....

    Originally posted by PtHova
    what is dis called Cimo
    a girl dat has to dig up a corpse to see if dat person is the father and he isnt
    I would call dat worsah....

    @ shooter-- dem gyual schtupid.... they are not taking there responsibilities seriously. There looking for other people to help them with there problems. No those gyurls deserve the embarassment that they get. The other thing that I find funny is the audiance. They cuss all the possible fathers, but when they are found to not be the fathers....they offer no apologies. dats funny.

  7. #7
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597

    Re: Re: Re: Bad to worse....

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    I would call dat worsah....

    @ shooter-- dem gyual schtupid.... they are not taking there responsibilities seriously. There looking for other people to help them with there problems. No those gyurls deserve the embarassment that they get. The other thing that I find funny is the audiance. They cuss all the possible fathers, but when they are found to not be the fathers....they offer no apologies. dats funny.
    thats why these shows get such good ratings

  8. #8
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad to worse....

    Originally posted by rictash
    thats why these shows get such good ratings

    bad---realizing it's saturdaynight and you don't have ah date.

    Worse-- Realize it's almost 2004, which means your dateless drought, now can be counted in decades......and you've more than earned the name 'Lonely the fockin Only'.... hahahahah hahahahahahah aha hhahahahh ah ah h ah ha woi....

  9. #9
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Bad to worse....

    Originally posted by PtHova
    what is dis called Cimo
    a girl dat has to dig up a corpse to see if dat person is the father and he isnt

    MysticReveller as ah woman....*grin*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •