Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Bad man Fahwad

  1. #1
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717

    Bad man Fahwad

    Bad man Pull UP






    (thanks beauty )

  2. #2
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600

  3. #3
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    you Know How Long Di Real Bad Man Dem Waa Dance And Caa? Well How Come? It Name Bad Man Forward Badman Pull Up . Who Don't Like It Don't Pull Up.
    It Name Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up
    It Name Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up
    Bad Man Pull Up, BAD MAN PULL UP
    Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up
    It Name Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up
    Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up
    It Name Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up
    Bad Man Pull Up BAD MAN PULL UP
    Watch Ding A Do Di Bad Man Pull Up Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up,you Tink It Scracth No It Nuh Scracth It Name Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up.
    Prezi And Di Click A Do Di Bad Man Pull Up, Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up Rap And Pop Off Wid Di Bad Man Pull Up. All Ova Nanyville A Do Di Bad Man Pull, (rept) You Tink It Scracth No It Nuh Scracth No It Nuh Scracth Bad Man Forward Bad Man Pull Up.

  4. #4
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767
    mms://70.86.204.98/muzik/mvideo/badman pull_300k.wmv?sid=RTQfaMK5GzMKI8oxw14d80j2d982x201 awoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  5. #5
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Allyuh ent see how dem dressed. Is dat de bad man style. Dem look like fassies

  6. #6
    I am not my hair! GettiGetti's Avatar GettiGetti is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    3,179
    Credits
    1,503,686
    The song is catchy buy annoying if you listen to the whole thing.
    I can only listen to it for a couple of seconds to enjoy it.

    I LOVE the dance though...it's so cuuutttttteee!!!

  7. #7
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    The song is catchy buy annoying if you listen to the whole thing.
    I can only listen to it for a couple of seconds to enjoy it.

    I LOVE the dance though...it's so cuuutttttteee!!!
    You should have been at the video shooting.. DAMNIT!!! ALL night,but I still like the song, the instrumental is tight

  8. #8
    I am not my hair! GettiGetti's Avatar GettiGetti is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    3,179
    Credits
    1,503,686
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    You should have been at the video shooting.. DAMNIT!!! ALL night,but I still like the song, the instrumental is tight
    I can only imagine!

  9. #9
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Allyuh ent see how dem dressed. Is dat de bad man style. Dem look like fassies
    man from yard always had a way of dressing, like the fish net tank top/wife beaters in the mutli neon colors, so does this style of dress today really shock you?

  10. #10
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    man from yard always had a way of dressing, like the fish net tank top/wife beaters in the mutli neon colors, so does this style of dress today really shock you?

    frauds. Calling ting bad man and looking like de rainbow

  11. #11
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    frauds. Calling ting bad man and looking like de rainbow
    LOL


    About this rainbow thing.
    GOD mek dat, it's a promise from him, and im a little peeve that now when you wanna acknowledge the rainbow, people wanna chase you bout you gay an all kinda ting.

  12. #12
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332

  13. #13
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    WEMPY DEY AH WORK AH DO DE BAD GYAL PULL UP!!!!!

    Last edited by WadadliEmpress; 02-15-2006 at 10:01 AM.

  14. #14
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    LOL


    About this rainbow thing.
    GOD mek dat, it's a promise from him, and im a little peeve that now when you wanna acknowledge the rainbow, people wanna chase you bout you gay an all kinda ting.

    you kno what you kno so get ova it

  15. #15
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    you kno what you kno so get ova it
    Thats why your a Cool B!tch
    Thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •