Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Car Accident In Trinidad ....

Credits

Bad Car Accident In Trinidad ....

I recently was mailed some pics of a bad car accident in Trinidad, where someones head, arm and body was scattered in the street.

I don't have any information of it, but has n e one else gotten the e-mail?....

R.I.P. to the victims and condolences to the families..

*Below is the pic of the car* (added another picture...)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad Car Accident In Trinidad ....-accidentpic151.jpg   Bad Car Accident In Trinidad ....-accidentpic022.jpg  
    Last edited by PhuCk Yu MoN; 01-01-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Credits
    i wounder if thats the accident with about 5 teenagers that died. one of the car had 2 sisters but let me check...

Credits
    I believe I found the story.....

Five lives were lost in two road accidents yesterday-three in the vicinity of Oropune Gardens at Piarco, and two at Cross Crossing in San Fernando.
    In one of the most horrific road accidents for the year, 18-year old Tia Thomas, 18-year old Khadija Jackson, and 14/15-year old Timoi lost their lives.
    Their friends 18-year old Geeta Daniel, 19-year old Nathaniel Dinzey, and 20-year old Jason Gittens all sustained life-threatening injuries.
    Eye-witness reports indicate that the driver of the green Toyota-Tercel in which the six friends were travelling, in the west-bound lane of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway, attempted to over-take two other vehicles.
    However, he lost control of the car, hit the median, flipped and flew 15-feet into the air, landing on another vehicle in the east-bound lane, and hitting yet another car injuring the driver of that vehicle.
    Mark Sadowski said he stopped his car as he saw the tercel spin out of control, and only saw "bodies flying out of the window" before the car crashed to the ground.
    The impact of yesterday's accident severed the head and arm of one of the deceased, while another's head was half-mangled. Pieces of human flesh and brain matter, were strewn across the roadway.
    Sadowski said a call was made to the Emergency Health Services 30-seconds after the time of the accident at 4.40 p.m., and an ambulance was on the scene within five minutes.
    A close friend of the deceased girls, Eleanor Bissoon said they were on their way to meet her in Diego Martin, as they had dinner reservations to celebrate Geeta Daniel's 18th birthday today. With tears in her eyes, Bissoon said she received a call from someone on Geeta's phone, informing her of the accident, and headed straight to the scene.
    At Cross Crossing, San Fernando, two brothers died when the car in which they were travelling hit a bridge and ended up in the Cipero River.
    Killed in this crash were Bryan Stanley Cadogan 33, driver of the car, and his brother Anselm 26, both of Bryans Gate, Phillipine, San Fernando.
    The brothers were travelling in a Ford Focus car in a northerly direction on the San Fernando By Pass around 3.30 am yesterday when Stanley lost control of the car. Both brothers were thrown out of the car and died on the spot after the impact.
    Anselm's body was found in the Cipero River while his brother's body was found on the bank of the river.
    The Express learnt that the brothers were returning from a function at the Edge, Paria Suite, La Romaine. Both men are employed as wireline technicians with Tucker Pumping Services of Cross Crossing, San Fernando.

Credits
    yep... thats the article... so so sad.... my heart goes out to all the family of the teenagers that was lost in it....

Credits

Cool

that is sad no wonder trinidad raise d driving limits to 21 cuz the dam young people cah drive . now they giving the rest of us who can a bad rap

Credits
    damn.

rip to the victims

Credits
    I got an email a few months aago that had some pretty graffic pics. Body parts all over the road and of course sick people wit camera phones grinning and taking pics. I think it was an accident in Trincity on th highway.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    notice the 'bodies flying out of window's' sentence..if they had on seatbelts maybe they would still be alive today. one thing i realize, plenty people in trinidad do not like to wear seat belts, its like they don't feel cool if they r wearing their seatbelts..so people make sure u buckle up when driving
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19 View Post
    notice the 'bodies flying out of window's' sentence..if they had on seatbelts maybe they would still be alive today. one thing i realize, plenty people in trinidad do not like to wear seat belts, its like they don't feel cool if they r wearing their seatbelts..so people make sure u buckle up when driving
    How you expect them to Bounce up and down to Soca with seat belts on.

J/K

....... Hey take off the away message on MSN
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Yeah...I notice that too, people sitting on their seat belts. I make sure I buckle up and that everybody riding in my car does too...that is just too stupid and senseless. Hopefully some will take a lesson from this.

That's a horrible way to die though....sympathies to the family.

Credits
    not sure how people take in Trinidad...but in D/A when you put on your seatbelt in someone's vehicle, they tend to get offended because they fell you think they can't drive.....stupid but that's what I've observed
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    You eh lie wit dat one. I does always buckle up, if you see how dey does be watching me when I fighten to put on mines.

Kiz
    Credits
    I doh kno why dese ppl in ah hurry to go no blasted where.......putting your life in danger is one ting but ah fed up hearing ppl geh killed by the recklessness of other drivers.......some poor innocent person does always die....

Credits
    for the most part i agree wid you but i have seen a few instances where the seatbelt was the main cause of injury in not even death. what was. but no matter how it happened still very very sad
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    not sure how people take in Trinidad...but in D/A when you put on your seatbelt in someone's vehicle, they tend to get offended because they fell you think they can't drive.....stupid but that's what I've observed
    ah notice dat too...buh meen key..is life or det oui...dem cud grudge all dem want...if d car bongce up hopefully d seatbelt wud gimmeh ah 2nd chance at takin a bret d nex day

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast