Thread: Back in Times Party 2025

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

Talking Back in Times Party 2025

My Dad was talking to me one day about music and parties and stuff. So he was saying that the music of today is so hyper nothing but jump, wave, wine and roll back. So he joked and said that he hopes to be around to see what type of back in times party our generation will have. He wanted to know if when we reach in our 40's and 50's if we would be able to cock back and roll with Machel or Jump with Rupee.

I was cracking up cuz i was trying to picture an old Machel Montano coming out on stage with geriatric looking Power Puff Girls.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    My Dad was talking to me one day about music and parties and stuff. So he was saying that the music of today is so hyper nothing but jump, wave, wine and roll back. So he joked and said that he hopes to be around to see what type of back in times party our generation will have. He wanted to know if when we reach in our 40's and 50's if we would be able to cock back and roll with Machel or Jump with Rupee.

I was cracking up cuz i was trying to picture an old Machel Montano coming out on stage with geriatric looking Power Puff Girls.

**dies @ genric looking power puff girls***