Thread: Back To School tomorrow.

Credits

Thumbs up Back To School tomorrow.

Back to school tomorrow for the little brats LOL, I'm ready for them to hit the Class and Books once again. all supplies, uniforms etc done bought long time just waiting for the doors to open. I took the day off tomorrow to be there with my lil soldier for his first day back 2 school, interested in meeting his new teachers and the class - this is a new school for him so lets see how it goes, allyuh ready for the new school year? some parents that's the only time you see them the first day. shame
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Back to school tomorrow for the little brats LOL, I'm ready for them to hit the Class and Books once again. all supplies, uniforms etc done bought long time just waiting for the doors to open. I took the day off tomorrow to be there with my lil soldier for his first day back 2 school, interested in meeting his new teachers and the class - this is a new school for him so lets see how it goes, allyuh ready for the new school year? some parents that's the only time you see them the first day. shame
    When it was just me after divorce damn right the only time they saw me was first day and parent teacher conferences each quarter, cause I was WORKING and without two of us I can only be in one place at the same time...why you couldn't announce what you doing for your kids without ending in judgment on other people? Typical.

I email and call his teachers and also trade notes through the planner in his backpack almost daily...his teachers actually compliment me on how involved I was and thanked me, which means some a dem rich housewives that sent their kids to that school weren't communicating half as much with the teacher as little me was! Quality over quantity mi seh! If my son sneeze wrong I know bout it before him reach home, him use to look pan mi like 'how did you KNOW that already?'

That put some fear of god in him more easily than a spanking could...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    When it was just me after divorce damn right the only time they saw me was first day and parent teacher conferences each quarter, cause I was WORKING and without two of us I can only be in one place at the same time...why you couldn't announce what you doing for your kids without ending in judgment on other people? Typical.

I email and call his teachers and also trade notes through the planner in his backpack almost daily...his teachers actually compliment me on how involved I was and thanked me, which means some a dem rich housewives that sent their kids to that school weren't communicating half as much with the teacher as little me was! Quality over quantity mi seh! If my son sneeze wrong I know bout it before him reach home, him use to look pan mi like 'how did you KNOW that already?'

Some parents need to be called out if the cap fits wear, if it don't move along - single parents obviously do as much as they can do, no one is expecting them to bend over backwards or do cartwheels, there are a lot of worthless parents that don't partake in their children life mothers as well as fathers - even if is a few times show your face at the school and do your part, many times there's school plays and you don't see not one family member for some of the kids, such a shame. far too many times some parents think it's a teachers responsibility to raise their kids, only time you see them is when deh ready tuh cuss out the teacher for something.

Credits
    Some parents need to be called out if the cap fits wear, if it don't move along - single parents obviously do as much as they can do, no one is expecting them to bend over backwards or do cartwheels, there are a lot of worthless parents that don't partake in their children life mothers as well as fathers - even if is a few times show your face at the school and do your part, many times there's school plays and you don't see not one family member for some of the kids, such a shame. far too many times some parents think it's a teachers responsibility to raise their kids, only time you see them is when deh ready tuh cuss out the teacher for something.
    Oh ok...I mean I know there are some parents that just glad to have somewhere free to send their kids for 6 hours or so...just changed the whole positive vibe of your post to even address them. It started out so sweet and nice (and your posts usually feisty as hell lol so sweet and nice was already shocking). :)

Now you said that I realize I forgot I use to go to the afterhours events at his school, science night and dem tings. Guess I was there more than I thought.

I did wish I could be volunteering daytime hours like some parents did but the several time I called and called and emailed the volunteer contact the year i decided to do more than fill out the volunteer form and forget about it..and all now i have no response. I'm like i'm not going to be chasing dem people down to help out. Cause i figured i could do things from home like email mailing lists or cut up paper or drop party supplies by the school, whatever.

I think the one time I made it in to his school in the daytime for non-p/t conference (not for trouble, just mandatory every quarter at this school) was when i decided to have a birthday thing for him in his class since his birthday fell on a school day. I'm a little anal about getting SOMETHING done ON the date of birth, not just near it. lol

Credits
    u got a child?

smh

btw, that is goods these lil snot nose children goin back to school, always got my neighbourhood noisy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    u got a child?

smh

btw, that is goods these lil snot nose children goin back to school, always got my neighbourhood noisy.
    Yea got two boys, something you will never be able to accomplish being a buller so change up your nasty ways and make ah bajan woman happy.

Yea going back to school will easy the noise in the neighborhood cause those lil brats always making a bunch of noise, playing that stupid football around ppl cars - good thing I have a driveway or else.

TC
    Credits

But A-A, me ent realize you divorce!

Credits
    ..why you couldn't announce what you doing for your kids without ending in judgment on other people? Typical.
    Yuh notice he said can wait to meet de new teachers.
    Crying shame hustling de teachers on they fust day.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    u got a child?

smh

Yea got two boys, something you will never be able to accomplish being a buller so change up your nasty ways and make ah bajan woman happy.

Yea going back to school will easy the noise in the neighborhood cause those lil brats always making a bunch of noise, playing that stupid football around ppl cars - good thing I have a driveway or else.

Credits

LOL

u should have advised ricky martin about that.