Thread: Back to de Promicious Discussion.....

Credits

Back to de Promicious Discussion.....

quick question/scenario first...

If you break up with ur SO' and within a month u sleep with a new person, then a month later go back with the EX'. Is that promiscuous behaviour?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    good question ...

Credits
    you just didnt get over or want to do with out, you just realise how much you miss and love them...

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    yuh fock one, yuh ent like it or u still longing for what u know (even if it is reduced to just sex) and yuh go back to yuh ex... so wha? it happens.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    good question ...
    So why yuh naa come up wit an opinion

Credits
    hmm seems like you playing "musical bed".. that kinda shit is where people does get caught up.. you and somebody done.. you done.. once a new person comes into it.. cut all ties and keep it moving..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhbayduss View Post
    you just didnt get over or want to do with out, you just realise how much you miss and love them...
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    yuh fock one, yuh ent like it or u still longing for what u know (even if it is reduced to just sex) and yuh go back to yuh ex... so wha? it happens.

so, what happens if u and the Ex' only last lets say a few months...and, ur back on the market again. How long do u have to wait b4 u sleep with someone, not to be considered promiscuous?

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post

so, what happens if u and the Ex' only last lets say a few months...and, ur back on the market again. How long do u have to wait b4 u sleep with someone, not to be considered promiscuous?
    there's a waiting period? everyone gets over things differently. some ppl take yrs, some weeks, some days (though they may not be really over it being that time heals all wounds). as far as the label being applied, if one is only waiting for a while to not be considered that by others, disregarding their own personal feelings, their more effed up in the head than they think.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    So why yuh naa come up wit an opinion
    oh please, a month, ha..daiz a long time, I eh sittin around bein sad for no month, shit i give like two weeks of no communication and then im

Credits
    there's a waiting period? everyone gets over things differently. some ppl take yrs, some weeks, some days (though they may not be really over it being that time heals all wounds). as far as the label being applied, if one is only waiting for a while to not be considered that by others, disregarding their own personal feelings, their more effed up in the head than they think.
    yeh?....hmmmm, ok.

interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    oh please, a month, ha..daiz a long time, I eh sittin around bein sad for no month, shit i give like two weeks of no communication and then im
    Wow...nothings sentimental.

ank
    Credits
    quick question/scenario first...

If you break up with ur SO' and within a month u sleep with a new person, then a month later go back with the EX'. Is that promiscuous behaviour?
    no.

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    I never know there was supposed to be a refresh/reboot period on the punani.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits

after you get your period.LOL!!!
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Taj
    Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Stagga_Dagga View Post
    I never know there was supposed to be a refresh/reboot period on the punani.
    :

It's individual, depends on the person conscience and who they think watching their movements lol. I think its associated with feeling that you "over" the person.
    Of course some ppl use the new sexual encounter to get over the last person tho so no waiting period necessary.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    after you get your period.LOL!!!
    Wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    :

It's individual, depends on the person conscience and who they think watching their movements lol. I think its associated with feeling that you "over" the person.
    Of course some ppl use the new sexual encounter to get over the last person tho so no waiting period necessary.

perhaps, that's why most of people decisions seems to be questionable. (lack of, or lacking the utilization of.)