Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ladyrastafari

Thread: Bachelorette & Bachelor party/celebration....

Credits

Bachelorette & Bachelor party/celebration....

Besides having someone strip for you...how far could you go or do?

I never really agreed with the purpose of Stag' night...it comes as counter-productive. Anybody disagrees with me? If so make your point.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    i understand the concept of getting that shit all out of your system before you get married...i don't see a problem with it...although strippers ain't my thang
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    i personally will inform anybody woh will be my bridesmaids that if they have strippers, instruct the strippers to NOT touch me.. they can do whatever they want with the bridesmaids.. just once the stripper looks like *insert name here* then i'm good.. but if the stripper touches me i'mma have to sanitize.. i find male strippers are so nasty eh lol.. they good jus to look at and nothing more..
    caribflexbk likes this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    i understand the concept of getting that shit all out of your system before you get married...i don't see a problem with it...although strippers ain't my thang
    based off that logic you displayed there...

a person probably dated there s/o for sometime, then decided to get exclusive and commit to their s/o. Some point down the line they came to the conclusion that this is in fact the person they want to spend the rest of their life with. Only to fck' around after X-amount of time of being 'supposedly' faithful?

hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i personally will inform anybody woh will be my bridesmaids that if they have strippers, instruct the strippers to NOT touch me.. they can do whatever they want with the bridesmaids.. just once the stripper looks like *insert name here* then i'm good.. but if the stripper touches me i'mma have to sanitize.. i find male strippers are so nasty eh lol.. they good jus to look at and nothing more..

So, basically a Bachelorette party is a wast on you?

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    we can have a wild time without strippers.. we can go drinking, wild out.. do j ust random stuff... life goes on after the bachelorette.. people forget that..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

based off that logic you displayed there...

a person probably dated there s/o for sometime, then decided to get exclusive and commit to their s/o. Some point down the line they came to the conclusion that this is in fact the person they want to spend the rest of their life with. Only to fck' around after X-amount of time of being 'supposedly' faithful?

hmmmm...

lol I thought u was suppose to get it out of ya system before u settled down

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    antwan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    lol I thought u was suppose to get it out of ya system before u settled down

I spent all day trying to recall the thread u made or posted in when you alluded to this subject matter. Wasn't it something about would you be more upset if ur s/o to cheated during engagement or marriage?

Gladiator
    If you have a lot to get out ur system , then do it before you get in a committed relationship don't wait until your bachelorette party, right before ur getting married

Credits
    as with everything else some people take chit too far..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabeel View Post
    antwan
    hell to da naw.. try "jessie wiliams"

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    If you have a lot to get out ur system , then do it before you get in a committed relationship don't wait until your bachelorette party, right before ur getting married
    +1(fck' that like sh!t)

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

I spent all day trying to recall the thread u made or posted in when you alluded to this subject matter. Wasn't it something about would you be more upset if ur s/o to cheated during engagement or marriage?
    Cheating: What do you deem worse

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    thank you sir...