Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: BachannalDiva

  1. #1
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb BachannalDiva

    wassup mad woman

  2. #2
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Me mad? I wondering about them mad "crunchy" friends of yours Where the heck you been?

  3. #3
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    home-work assignment is overdue
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  4. #4
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    wda yuh talking bout and come out my thread whore.

  5. #5
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    Me mad? I wondering about them mad "crunchy" friends of yours Where the heck you been?
    Been working my ass off girl. I got a boy that doh stop growing and I am a mommy that like nice tuff...so that combination doh suit sitting on backside whole day atall!

    What been going on with de crunchies?

    I haven't been on there atall...and when I pop in is mostly in de breastfeeding forum and life with a babe..update me nah...lol...

  6. #6
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Woman them talking bout only bathing toddlers once a month and how them does only bathe that often themselves cause they skin dry and mind you them using cloth diapers and cloth kotex but bathing once a flikin month.

  7. #7
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    home-work assignment is overdue
    I know right...lawd I slacking...

    But wait...since when your name is bd?

  8. #8
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Oh and I forget I met a couple of them other day...get a PM to join their local group so I'm like cool. Lemme just say them seem nice and all but I'll stick to my regular play groups. Not me and them atall. Like they trying to outdo each other in crunchyness.

  9. #9
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    Woman them talking bout only bathing toddlers once a month and how them does only bathe that often themselves cause they skin dry and mind you them using cloth diapers and cloth kotex but bathing once a flikin month.



    Lawd that i just an excuse for nastiness...lol....did u call them out or did they try to fame u? ;

  10. #10
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post
    I know right...lawd I slacking...

    But wait...since when your name is bd?

    is that I saying.

    Do you have a plane ticket yet Miss?

  11. #11
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    Oh and I forget I met a couple of them other day...get a PM to join their local group so I'm like cool. Lemme just say them seem nice and all but I'll stick to my regular play groups. Not me and them atall. Like they trying to outdo each other in crunchyness.
    :

    cruncy #1: I only bathe once a month

    crunchy #2: I only bathe twice a year

    crunchy 3: I only bathe on new years

    :

  12. #12
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post


    Lawd that i just an excuse for nastiness...lol....did u call them out or did they try to fame u? ;
    I ent call nobody out, yuh know how I love to peep. Yuh ent see I make 2 lil posts and I get PM to join group? Oh and another one have an adopted AA baby and me being nice give her my email. Everyday she want info on skin and hair. Girl she was washing the child hair everyday...they doh bathe but want to wash hair everyday.

  13. #13
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    is that I saying.

    Do you have a plane ticket yet Miss?
    Plane ticket?

    We go have that chat on msn...I running out to a listing appt now...hopefully will get a chance to come back on a little later...

  14. #14
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post
    :

    cruncy #1: I only bathe once a month

    crunchy #2: I only bathe twice a year

    crunchy 3: I only bathe on new years

    crunchy #4: I bathe every other year and when i do I don't use soap..soap is just horrid for the environment

    :

  15. #15
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchanaldiva View Post
    i ent call nobody out, yuh know how i love to peep. Yuh ent see i make 2 lil posts and i get pm to join group? Oh and another one have an adopted aa baby and me being nice give her my email. Everyday she want info on skin and hair. Girl she was washing the child hair everyday...they doh bathe but want to wash hair everyday.

    lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •