Thread: Babylon and they HAARP machine...

Credits

Cool Babylon and they HAARP machine...

The USA official website
    HAARP Home Page

What the machine can really do website

HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Dead Man Musings: Are We in a HAARP Earthquake War?

What the Russians say:

Even More interesting than the lights that have appeared over the Japanese and Chile earthquakes (sorry no images yet) is the apparent strategic locations of these quakes. An unconfirmed report states that the Russians also know about this "earthquake weapon"

"According to an unconfirmed report by the Russian Northern Fleets, the tragic earthquake in Haiti was caused by a US navy earthquake weapon that went "horribly wrong," reports Press TV. The weapons test was originally supposed to be used against Iran but caused the cataclysmic earthquake in the Caribbean country.

The purpose of the earthquake weapon being used against Iran, according to the Russian report, was to topple the current Islamic system in the country.

Vive TV reports that the unconfirmed Russian report also suggests that the US instigated the 6.5 magnitude earthquake in the Pacific Ocean earlier this month. That earthquake did not cause any deaths or injuries but did damage many residential and commercial buildings.

The report further states that the system carrying out these tests is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). The data also coincides with a previous report that associates the 2008 7.8 magnitude earthquake in China with HAARP.

Although Russia has accused the US of holding such a type of weapon, a Georgia Green Party leader claimed that Moscow, allegedly possessing similar weapons, caused an earthquake on Georgian territory several years ago." (source)
    Last edited by Jahpikne; 03-02-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Credits
    When I see a Tidal Wave over the New York Shitty Subway........

......I'll believe in HAARP.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    When I see a Tidal Wave over the New York Shitty Subway........

......I'll believe in HAARP.
    I knew about HAARP over 5 years now so from the first Tsunami I felt they set it off. Hell the machine can do much more besides Earthquakes it can cause people in a specific area to go crazy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    I knew about HAARP over 5 years now so from the first Tsunami I felt they set it off. Hell the machine can do much more besides Earthquakes it can cause people in a specific area to go crazy.
    you really believe in this thing? And how does it cause people to go crazy?

Credits
    if the US had HAARP another nation would have a similar weapon by now

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    you really believe in this thing? And how does it cause people to go crazy?
    I gave you the officail Babylon website. This isnt a joke. Hollywood made a movie about the effects of using the machine The Core (2003)

I actually have the documentary on the machine . In the film it has the original creator of the machine telling what his machine can do. Basically the bounce electromagnetic waves on a satellite and use it scan the Earth for natural gases etc but depending how the adjust the frequency they can cause Earthquakes, changes in peoples Behaviors etc. The film had nothing but scientist talking about the effects of the machine and what it can do. Not to mention the damage of shooting all that electromagnetic waves into the sky.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    if the US had HAARP another nation would have a similar weapon by now
    Well I first saw the documentary about 5+ years ago there was 13 of them worldwide so who knows who has one now. What do you mean if ? Its at the University of Alaska the link is above. They dont hide or deny they have the machine or what it can do.

Credits
    I gave you the officail Babylon website. This isnt a joke. Hollywood made a movie about the effects of using the machine The Core (2003)

I actually have the documentary on the machine . In the film it has the original creator of the machine telling what his machine can do. Basically the bounce electromagnetic waves on a satellite and use it scan the Earth for natural gases etc but depending how the adjust the frequency they can cause Earthquakes, changes in peoples Behaviors etc. The film had nothing but scientist talking about the effects of the machine and what it can do. Not to mention the damage of shooting all that electromagnetic waves into the sky.
    I know the machine exists, but you really think they reach the heights of Satanic evil by actually using it to kill hundreds of thousands of people?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    I know the machine exists, but you really think they reach the heights of Satanic evil by actually using it to kill hundreds of thousands of people?
    I put nothing pass Babylon . They do create World Wars when they ready. According to the Russians in the article it was meant for Iran not Haiti

Credits
    I put nothing pass Babylon . They do create World Wars when they ready. According to the Russians in the article it was meant for Iran not Haiti
    That's quite a distance away, don't you think?

Credits
    Yo Jahpikne, yuh hadda send me the documentary...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    Yo Jahpikne, yuh hadda send me the documentary...
    I have it on VHS but it must be online somewhere.

Its called "Angels dont play with HAARP" its only about 90 minutes but it shows a lot. The guy who invented the machine said Arco Petroleum bought it from him then the government took it from them.

Credits
    I have it on VHS but it must be online somewhere.

Its called "Angels dont play with HAARP" its only about 90 minutes but it shows a lot. The guy who invented the machine said Arco Petroleum bought it from him then the government took it from them.
    go to youtube, or any conspiracy theorist website, they're always discussing it.