Thread: baby momma thread spinoff...Abortion

Sleepydon

baby momma thread spinoff...Abortion

Jah said " Be fruitful and multiply " the rasta man dem say fi BUN abortion. The songs say you nuh fi dash wey belly. Is it better to have an abortion or have kids that wil be born into poverty and MORE THAN LIKELY be cheated out of all the finer things that life has to offer? In my opinion it is better to dash whey di baby if you cant manage.

Credits
    who's to say you are not throwing away a future doctor or lawyer or someone that might make a difference in society in years to come. We are put on this earth to multiply so we should do that! The only time I'm for abortion is when the woman was raped!

Sleepydon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    who's to say you are not throwing away a future doctor or lawyer or someone that might make a difference in society in years to come. We are put on this earth to multiply so we should do that! The only time I'm for abortion is when the woman was raped!
    Why? that same child as a result of rape can become a future doctor or lawyer or someone that might make a difference in society in years to come.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepydon
    Jah said " Be fruitful and multiply " the rasta man dem say fi BUN abortion. The songs say you nuh fi dash wey belly. Is it better to have an abortion or have kids that wil be born into poverty and MORE THAN LIKELY be cheated out of all the finer things that life has to offer? In my opinion it is better to dash whey di baby if you cant manage.
    My VIEW/POSITION on ABORTION is BELOW.

ABORTION Roses Crew feat. DJ-20

StarGyul
    I'm Pro-choice & Pro-condoms + Pro-Birth control! If you are not ready for a baby then take all proper precautions.
    When you find the right man that you want to have a baby with then do so.
    But having a set of children that you can't afford is ridiculous and also having numerous abortions is just crazy to me.

Credits

Lightbulb

How about close yuh legs or keep yuh d!ck in yuh pants if yuh cyah manage Cracks me up how people does suddenly realize dey cyah manage once is a next person in de picture...but dey ent studying dat once dey moaning and groaning...selfishness at it's best yes...

Sleepydon
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    How about close yuh legs or keep yuh d!ck in yuh pants if yuh cyah manage Cracks me up how people does suddenly realize dey cyah manage once is a next person in de picture...but dey ent studying dat once dey moaning and groaning...selfishness at it's best yes...
    I AGREE 10000% I am assuming that the said irresponsible individuals couldnt control themselves at step 1(closing legs and keeping d!ck in pants) When step 2 is reached i think it is more selfish for them to keep a baby that they cant manage than it is for them to get an abortion.

Credits
    You know what yall men could say what yall want and you women too. I would never say i am for against. Alot of women say they against it but still when in the situation the make the choice to do it for whatever their reasons be. I don't think this is debateble on whether its wrong or right its every person decision what they wanna do if such a situation arises

Credits
    To me, Abortion should not be used as "birth control."

However, I do not feel I have the right to tell another human being what they ought to do w/ their bodies. As for myself, I would prefer not to have an abortion. But, you never say never.

Credits
    frankly, i'm for abortion for a couple of reasons. if it's predetermined that your child will be born with a severe mental defect or physical abnormality that will cause suffering for the child throughout it's life, then yes i think an abortion is warranted. a woman who has been raped and has become pregnant should also have the right to abort the child of her rapist. who the hell would want to carry that child full term and then have to stare at the face of their rapist daily?? i'm not strong enough for that. i applaud anyone that is. i'm prochoice when the situation warrants it NOT when women use abortion as a form of birth control. there are far too many other options out here for that. constantly getting pregnant and having abortions just because you're not responsible enough to prevent it is ridiculous at best. in that case, get sterilized, you don't deserve kids any damn way.

Gray's Farm Gyal Antiguan Sweetness's Avatar Antiguan Sweetness is offline
    Credits
    Damn this is a very hard subject to debate bacause there are many sides of this issue. One side is it is easy for a man to tell a women keep the child but when the man leaves or whatever the situation is and the female is left to her self how can she keep a child under the conditions of her not knowing where the next meal will be coming from?

Credits
    go back to de original thread, it too confusing to jump between the two.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne

And who's to say the child wont be the next Charles Manson,Mohammed Atta or Adolf Hitler

(shit,there goes the thread!)