Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76

Thread: Babs

  1. #1
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390

    Babs

    Where you gone girl?

  2. #2
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Where you gone girl?
    Gal I did hay eating St Huberts...but you Yankees dont know nuttin about dat dey

  3. #3
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Gal I did hay eating St Huberts...but you Yankees dont know nuttin about dat dey
    yuh need to share some of dat.. I here hungry as tail
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  4. #4
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    yuh need to share some of dat.. I here hungry as tail
    Gwaan go ask Ted Rogers fuh some neh? U pocket deeper dan mine

  5. #5
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Gwaan go ask Ted Rogers fuh some neh? U pocket deeper dan mine
    Boost to hell... Muh pockets dem nowhere close to urs!
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  6. #6
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    Boost to hell... Muh pockets dem nowhere close to urs!
    Doan lemmuh start pon you in hay yuh, I know yuh had yuh account fuh 2 years but yuh just get way dis week, as Stabbs would seh "Doan rub de 8 ball wrong hear"

  7. #7
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Doan lemmuh start pon you in hay yuh, I know yuh had yuh account fuh 2 years but yuh just get way dis week, as Stabbs would seh "Doan rub de 8 ball wrong hear"

    LOL
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  8. #8
    Quiet one likleancute's Avatar likleancute is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In ah Jamdung
    Posts
    4,262
    Credits
    1,501,505
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Gal I did hay eating St Huberts...but you Yankees dont know nuttin about dat dey


    HEyyyyy where in Toronto yuh find st Hubert?

  9. #9
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    HEyyyyy where in Toronto yuh find st Hubert?
    Chryst Likkle... dem let you out de sweat shop tuh mek a call?? LAAAAAWD

    By Queenway and East Mall, only one left in Canada

  10. #10
    Quiet one likleancute's Avatar likleancute is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In ah Jamdung
    Posts
    4,262
    Credits
    1,501,505
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Chryst Likkle... dem let you out de sweat shop tuh mek a call?? LAAAAAWD

    By Queenway and East Mall, only one left in Canada




    Uhmmm girl i'm home lol. Not going back untill next wednesday. steups i'm tired of hearing noise and sniffing dust.

    Uhmmm isn't that allllll the way out west? and don't you live alllllll the way out east? Don't tell me yuh leave allllllll the way East to go an WUK allllllll the way in the west, south west WHATEVER, still rashole far.

    Uhmmm so u bringing me some?

  11. #11
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    Uhmmm girl i'm home lol. Not going back untill next wednesday. steups i'm tired of hearing noise and sniffing dust.

    Uhmmm isn't that allllll the way out west? and don't you live alllllll the way out east? Don't tell me yuh leave allllllll the way East to go an WUK allllllll the way in the west, south west WHATEVER, still rashole far.

    Uhmmm so u bringing me some?
    Shut ya ################ rastafari... you know too I does wuk far as ass and playing yuh en know??? STUPSE...

    Well dem still got combos fuh 4.27 and dem use real chicken, not like KFC. I would bring yuh some on my FAR DRIVE home.

  12. #12
    Quiet one likleancute's Avatar likleancute is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In ah Jamdung
    Posts
    4,262
    Credits
    1,501,505
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Shut ya ################ rastafari... you know too I does wuk far as ass and playing yuh en know??? STUPSE...

    Well dem still got combos fuh 4.27 and dem use real chicken, not like KFC. I would bring yuh some on my FAR DRIVE home.

    After all you have to pass my rashole house so might as well.

  13. #13
    Registered User babsilous's Avatar babsilous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bim... Bim... Bim...
    Posts
    799
    Credits
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    After all you have to pass my rashole house so might as well.
    Well cause yuh is muh fren I will tink about it. Ah dont really do nuttin fuh women ya know, but if yuh was a man over 6 feet with slightly raised pectoral muscles then there would be no delay.... WHAPS

  14. #14
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    Quote Originally Posted by babsilous
    Chryst Likkle... dem let you out de sweat shop tuh mek a call?? LAAAAAWD

    By Queenway and East Mall, only one left in Canada

    do dey still have all you can eat chicken for $13..

    i'm de reason why the one at don mills and finch close down..
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  15. #15
    Juksan Stabbs
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    After all you have to pass my rashole house so might as well.
    "Buy what yuh want....
    Stop begging fora piece...
    Go in yuh pocket an tek out yuh wallet and
    BUY WHAT YUH NEED!!!"


    STABBS SEH YUH TOO LICKRISH!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •