Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: B4 Trinidad carnival, can mods change the quote feature for music?

  1. #1
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656

    B4 Trinidad carnival, can mods change the quote feature for music?

    I just went to listen to the destra tune,but someone already quoted it, so it's annoying...can imix rebirth something to fix this?

  2. #2
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    I just went to listen to the destra tune,but someone already quoted it, so it's annoying...can imix rebirth something to fix this?
    DUDE, STOP being LAZY and a SNITCH.

    Just tell the SOMEONE to EDIT their POST by DELETING the DESTRA LINK.

  3. #3
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    DUDE, STOP being LAZY and a SNITCH.

    Just tell the SOMEONE to EDIT their POST by DELETING the DESTRA LINK.
    lol..but i have to do that every time for every post in the future...rather than just make 1 post and hopefully someone hears the

  4. #4
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    46,994,995
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    lol..but i have to do that every time for every post in the future...rather than just make 1 post and hopefully someone hears the
    @U SNITCHING

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •