Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Aye...If You Were Gonna Build Your Own Board/Forum From Scratch

  1. #1
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555

    Question Aye...If You Were Gonna Build Your Own Board/Forum From Scratch

    How would you go about doing it? What would it be about? Who would you invite? What type of rules would you have? What kind of moderator/administrator would you be?

    Me? I probably couldn't do a good job of dat. I don't like authority and I hate being in positions of authority (most times). I would let anybody do whatever dey want...I tink.

    Anyway...what wouldju guys do?


  2. #2
    Registered User Skilz's Avatar Skilz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Well seeing as I was banned on another forum for keeping it real,I will allow anything to go on my forum.

  3. #3
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    How would you go about doing it? What would it be about? Who would you invite? What type of rules would you have? What kind of moderator/administrator would you be?

    Me? I probably couldn't do a good job of dat. I don't like authority and I hate being in positions of authority (most times). I would let anybody do whatever dey want...I tink.

    Anyway...what wouldju guys do?

    Rule #1- We should all be mature, if you get into a verbal sparrin match Whats said on site stays there...

    Rule #2- Banning only when act border criminal activaties... For me language and its use should be up to you...

    Rule #3- Personal business has to be respected at all times.

  4. #4
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    How would you go about doing it? What would it be about? Who would you invite? What type of rules would you have? What kind of moderator/administrator would you be?

    Me? I probably couldn't do a good job of dat. I don't like authority and I hate being in positions of authority (most times). I would let anybody do whatever dey want...I tink.

    Anyway...what wouldju guys do?

    Your gay ass would be the first one getting banned from de site...

  5. #5
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Your gay ass would be the first one getting banned from de site...
    You dunno me padnuh...go suck yuh mudda...wid your HORMONAL outbursts.

    Go fine a hobby.

  6. #6
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    You dunno me padnuh...go suck yuh mudda...wid your HORMONAL outbursts.

    Go fine a hobby.


    easy easy easy!

    by the way, are gathering ideas to start your owne?

  7. #7
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by spicexperience
    easy easy easy!

    by the way, are gathering ideas to start your owne?
    Maybe...maybe not.

    BTW...Are you m or f? Can't tell from the name ("spice" is trowing meh off)

  8. #8
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    You dunno me padnuh...go suck yuh mudda...wid your HORMONAL outbursts.

    Go fine a hobby.
    'Hormonal' has already been taken Lenny Faggitz...and I do have a hobby (at least when on imix) ...helping idiots get in touch with themselves. Now that we know yuh into incest as well, we'll add that tuh yuh list Marco Homo...

  9. #9
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    'Hormonal' has already been taken Lenny Faggitz...and I do have a hobby (at least when on imix) ...helping idiots get in touch with themselves. Now that we know yuh into incest as well, we'll add that tuh yuh list Marco Homo...

    peace peace

  10. #10
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    Maybe...maybe not.

    BTW...Are you m or f? Can't tell from the name ("spice" is trowing meh off)

    i am a dude so don't get any funny ideas

  11. #11
    cyan.mis.d.festival.again t-daughta's Avatar t-daughta is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    100km n. of the centre of the universe
    Posts
    1,238
    Credits
    1,507,887

    Thumbs up I have my own board...

    So i guess you all could see what I would do....


    HERE

    or through my website www.mustardseeds.net


    It's a reflection of my interests and projects.

    I spent a lot of time as an event promoter....and I'm a poken word performer and author...so it has a Creative/Entertainment slant to it.

    Also, being a deeply spiritual (wholistic) person...I have a forum about that. I only started it a month ago...but those who use it like it. The moderators are from UK, US, Canada, SVG, and Trindad..so it's becoming more diverse.

  12. #12
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    'Hormonal' has already been taken Lenny Faggitz...and I do have a hobby (at least when on imix) ...helping idiots get in touch with themselves. Now that we know yuh into incest as well, we'll add that tuh yuh list Marco Homo...
    You need to log off and stay off the internet.

    The internet is not the place for you...you have lost touch with reality...seriously.

    Carry on...



    @spice...tanks fo de clarification.

    @t-daughta...I'll check out your stuff...tanks.

  13. #13
    cyan.mis.d.festival.again t-daughta's Avatar t-daughta is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    100km n. of the centre of the universe
    Posts
    1,238
    Credits
    1,507,887
    it's not a big thing. just a cool place for regular people to talk about current issues. you can post events directly in the calendar too...and i started posting jobs and stuff like that.

    i'm the kind of person that likes to clip articles, and pass on info...so this is becoming a great way for me to do it.

  14. #14
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    You need to log off and stay off the internet.

    The internet is not the place for you...you have lost touch with reality...seriously.

    Carry on...
    Sure Marc...I'm the one who keeps coming back to some website after getting banned multiple times....and I need a reality check


    okaaayyyy

  15. #15
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Hey PJK, im gonna sprinkle some catnip in this post, if yuh dont mind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •