Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aye Aye.... I tell you Politicians and they ish

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    no you are a confused individual. who is more passionate than logical hence why you fail to produce a single sound reason why the avg person would require an assault rifle. Instead you bray on and on about everything under sun including finding yourself besieged by multiple assailant. what about hallow point bullets you think they should be made available to the citizen as well? do you think back ground check should be appose as well? Tell me where does your lunacy end?

@ the bold, exactly. This is precisely why, since we can't eliminate assault rifles all together, we should do everything possible to limit its offensive capability should it fall into the wrong hands, say some derange individual.
    1. Why have an assault riffle: Ease of use, range ability, easier to aim and hit targets at higher rates than hand guns, capable to use various cartridges easing the need to reload, great defensive appeal due to the fear factor, rifles are hard to concealed.
    2. Hallow Point Ammunition: Is available to the public currently and essentially has the same BASIC effectiveness as full metal jacket ammunition.
    3. Background checks: I do not support any type of system that keeps an active register of gun owners permanently or prohibits legal private sales between responsible individuals.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    She's thankful

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_1524">

If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    come on G. O. Phucker ADMIT its there is no reason why the avg civil should possess an assault rifle with a 30 round clip. NONE!!!!
    using your logic the government should ban anyone from owning a nail gun.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    using your logic the government should ban anyone from owning a nail gun.

brilliant point there sir, i am sure there are many more points of equal brilliance where this one came from. :no

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123