Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: And The Award For Most Improved WInglish Award Goes To...

  1. #1
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340

    And The Award For Most Improved WInglish Award Goes To...

    Chie/Ank!!!

    She improving man. Plus she well shit up Dutty and ah couple other Imixers recently.

    Good job Chie. Keep up the good work.

  2. #2
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    lol she eh shit up me

    im the king of mean

  3. #3
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    I improving man ..??

    Which man are you talking about.. I do not know any man here.

    What kind of job I did to somebody ... my job here is what..

  4. #4
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    I improving man ..??

    Which man are you talking about.. I do not know any man here.

    What kind of job I did to somebody ... my job here is what..
    He means your English is getting better. The word "man" in this case is just a firgure of speech.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  5. #5
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    He means your English is getting better. The word "man" in this case is just a firgure of speech.
    Is that so,.. thank you for explain it to me Shandy 2.0

    he seems a good man , though.


    Thank you very much !! I'll do my best here , in this site as possible as I can







    and Dutty , you are not king of mean .

    You are king of strange and very sweet here !!!

  6. #6
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    lol

    Chie i love you nukka

    now stfu and go make me a cup of green tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    Is that so,.. thank you for explain it to me Shandy 2.0

    he seems a good man , though.


    Thank you very much !! I'll do my best here , in this site as possible as I can

    and Dutty , you are not king of mean .

    You are king of strange and very sweet here !!!

  7. #7
    Registered User up2detime's Avatar up2detime is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Credits
    1,521,042
    LOL chie cool,

    Dutty stop try confuse de gyal

  8. #8
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dutty View Post
    lol

    Chie i love you nukka

    now stfu and go make me a cup of green tea
    Dead wrong! lol

  9. #9
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dutty View Post
    lol

    Chie i love you nukka

    now stfu and go make me a cup of green tea
    Ireally like green tea , always have it every time.

    I never say like that, I just thought you were so, but that way of saying to you makes you feel bad.
    the talking is not funny talk at all as you want.

    never tell you like that.
    sorry.




    Quote Originally Posted by up2detime View Post
    LOL chie cool,

    Dutty stop try confuse de gyal
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •